Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone speak Chinglish?
JJW Offline

Likes Given: 24
Sex:
Anyone speak Chinglish?
Bought a Siren 25 for daughter after she lost her first one. It was a wrong un from the start, leaking, and the glass was spinning, wouldn't tighten up properly. I figured out it was the threaded section that is press fitted into the bottom of the chamber. It holds the glass in the chamber. When you screw the deck into the chamber instead of tightening everything up it pulls that threaded section out. I opened a ticket on Gearbest, sent a photo of the issue. They sent it to their technical dept. This is the reply I received......

Dear Jim,
Thank you for your reply.
First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
Please review our warranty here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html
After reviewing your case with our relevant team, please use it correctly.
Keep the cigarette holder up and the tobacco rod tilts down.

Thanks for your understanding and assistance.

Best Regards

Anyone enlighten me ? Confused

─░mage
16/07/17 11:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Loganberry Offline

Likes Given: 5,568
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: Anyone speak Chinglish?
No idea on the translation, but a work around may be to pull the threaded secttion out and use a strip of blue Rizla all the way around to tighten things up.
16/07/17 11:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JJW Offline

Likes Given: 24
Sex:

(16/07/17 11:38 AM)Loganberry Wrote:  No idea on the translation, but a work around may be to pull the threaded secttion out and use a strip of blue Rizla all the way around to tighten things up.

Been a long time since I had fag papers in the house. I replied to that mail, only slight sarcasm, and I have been offered replacement or refund. Cheap atties are throwaway items so that one can go in the bin!
17/07/17 09:51 AM
Phaalman Offline

Likes Given: 94
Sex: Male
(17/07/17 09:51 AM)JJW Wrote:  
(16/07/17 11:38 AM)Loganberry Wrote:  No idea on the translation, but a work around may be to pull the threaded secttion out and use a strip of blue Rizla all the way around to tighten things up.

Been a long time since I had fag papers in the house. I replied to that mail, only slight sarcasm, and I have been offered replacement or refund. Cheap atties are throwaway items so that one can go in the bin!
Tbe Hurricane v4 springs to mind!
17/07/17 10:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)