Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone tried the most recent pipes?
Barnacle Joe Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex: Male
Anyone tried the most recent pipes?
I haven't read much about anything since the Guardian 3 was released (seems to be good out of the box and then cracked plastic shortly after).

Has anyone tried the Guardian Sub-pipes? Or the Joytech Elitar? Planning on (or already have) the new SMOK Guardian 40w?

I purchased the Kamry K-1000 several months ago and found it not bad for the price. Not perfect, but a cheap extra gadget and backup. But now I've loaned it out and am thinking about something a little better looking...and the new 40W Guardian looks almost perfect except for the lack of removable battery and the mouthpiece....
09/01/17 06:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
nosmo Offline
whatever!

Likes Given: 249
Sex: Male
RE: Anyone tried the most recent pipes?
(09/01/17 06:13 PM)Barnacle Joe Wrote:  ...and the new 40W Guardian looks almost perfect except for the lack of removable battery and the mouthpiece....

I think the mouthpiece looks pretty cool.

10/01/17 08:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Sludge Van Diesel Offline

Likes Given: 58
Sex:
RE: Anyone tried the most recent pipes?
(09/01/17 06:13 PM)Barnacle Joe Wrote:  ...and the new 40W Guardian looks almost perfect except for the lack of removable battery and the mouthpiece....

(10/01/17 08:53 AM)nosmo Wrote:  I think the mouthpiece looks pretty cool.

My personal thoughts are it needs a churchwarden stem (& if I get one when somebody in the UK finally gets them in stock, that's what it will have)
09/02/17 01:03 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sludge Van Diesel's post:
Barnweld (09/02/17)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)