Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Are there any more vape shops in London?
jessica Offline

Likes Given: 1,586
Sex: Undisclosed
Smile Are there any more vape shops in London?
Do you know of any vaping shops I've missed ? Thanks

Evape,
1000 Great West Rd,
Brentford,
Middlesex TW8 9HH

E-Cig Boutique,
Main Mall,
Treaty Shopping Centre,
Hounslow TW3 1ES

Vapeshack Electronic Cigarettes & E-Smoking Liquid (Drench Hair Design)
Leeland Rd
West Ealing
London W13 9HH

Liberty Flights - Harrow
4 College Road
Harrow, Middlesex HA1 1BE

Vape Emporium
87 Heath St, London,
NW3 6UG, United Kingdom

E-VAP e-cigarettes and liquids
55 Ballards Lane,
N3 1XP

Vape Lab
232 Shoreditch High St Shoreditch, London E1 6PJ UK

UK ECIG Store
UK Electronic Cigarette Limited
11 Rutherford Way
Wembley
HA9 0BP

V-Revolution
52 Neal Street, Covent Garden,
London, UK, WC2H 9PA

Vaperz - Electronic Cigarettes
46 Charlton Street
London
NW1 1HS

Smoke No Smoke Camden
167 York Way, London, London, N7 9LN

Vaper Trails,
24 Fortess Rd NW5 2HB

Administrator at the New Nicotine Alliance(UK) , Registered Charity Number 1160481
26/03/14 11:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like jessica's post:
PLiPhaze (18/12/15), seniorphil (27/03/14)
seniorphil Away
Same rules apply

Likes Given: 280
Sex: Other
RE: Are there any more vape shops in London?
Great list @jessica, I know E-vap are also on Camden High Street and I have a couple more. I will post the full addresses when I return to London.

27/03/14 12:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
jessica Offline

Likes Given: 1,586

(27/03/14 12:07 AM)seniorphil Wrote:  Great list @jessica, I know E-vap are also on Camden High Street and I have a couple more. I will post the full addresses when I return to London.

Excellent, thank you

Administrator at the New Nicotine Alliance(UK) , Registered Charity Number 1160481
27/03/14 12:14 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jessica's post:
seniorphil (28/03/14)
bazooka Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex: Male
thanks Jessica for sharing the list. I shall also send you the address of some of the vape stores I know.

28/03/14 02:31 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes bazooka's post:
jessica (28/03/14)
Barnacle Joe Offline

Likes Given: 1
There is a little kiosk on Walthamstow High Street, on the north side at the eastern end. Very close to the entrance of BHS in the Mall. Can't remember the name. There's also a table in the market, and a printing shop at the north end of Hoe Street selling a small range of gear. All have basic clearos, ego batteries, and Chinese juice.
11/05/14 11:17 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barnacle Joe's post:
jessica (11/05/14)
mart166 Offline

Likes Given: 49
(11/05/14 11:17 AM)Barnacle Joe Wrote:  There is a little kiosk on Walthamstow High Street, on the north side at the eastern end. Very close to the entrance of BHS in the Mall. Can't remember the name. There's also a table in the market, and a printing shop at the north end of Hoe Street selling a small range of gear. All have basic clearos, ego batteries, and Chinese juice.

I think thats eciglondon, not heard much of them lately, bought from them few years ago and they were good, was meant to be opening shop in the walthamstow shopping arcade, web here

http://www.eciglondon.com/

Hope that helps.

MP

11/05/14 05:36 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes mart166's post:
jessica (11/05/14)
vicarvape Offline

Likes Given: 0
One at 331 Kilburn High Road: The Vape Hut. Sells Playboy and Pura Vape liquids at reasonable prices, good range of flavours. No super premium juices but they won't try to sell you overpriced hardware.
And if you really want, the pharmacy a few doors down sells Vapourlites liquids.

Went to E-vap on Camden high st recently and have to say that although they stocked juices such as Mrs Lord and Five Pawns, things seemed a bit overpriced, almost double what reputable online shops sell at.

Agree with all comments on V-Revolution.

Vape lab in Shoreditch high st had a nice vibe, good coffee and a nice selection of juices. The only minor negative was the number of newbies being sold overpriced starter kits.

08/07/14 02:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes vicarvape's post:
jessica (27/07/14)
coleman Offline

Likes Given: 7
(08/07/14 02:19 AM)vicarvape Wrote:  One at 331 Kilburn High Road: The Vape Hut. Sells Playboy and Pura Vape liquids at reasonable prices, good range of flavours. No super premium juices but they won't try to sell you overpriced hardware.
And if you really want, the pharmacy a few doors down sells Vapourlites liquids.

Went to E-vap on Camden high st recently and have to say that although they stocked juices such as Mrs Lord and Five Pawns, things seemed a bit overpriced, almost double what reputable online shops sell at.

Agree with all comments on V-Revolution.

Vape lab in Shoreditch high st had a nice vibe, good coffee and a nice selection of juices. The only minor negative was the number of newbies being sold overpriced starter kits.
E vap is WAY too expensive....cant say i got a good vibe at vape lab, the staff seemed pretty miserable and un-attentive when i visited. Vape emporium reigns supreme in my book, top juice, nice hardware and best of all nice chaps who will take a bit of time tailoring your needs!Thumbs Up
23/07/14 10:08 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes coleman's post:
jessica (27/07/14)
ezecig Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 119
Hi Jessica,
Here is the B&M address of one of my colleague/friend.
He is in Hammersmith
SHOP Ecigarette
208 King Street, Hammersmith
London , W6 0RA

Hope that helps Wink

Marc

https://www.ezecig.co.uk
Ezecig, electronic cigarette hardware, and e-liquids Import.
27/07/14 03:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes ezecig's post:
jessica (27/07/14)
vicarvape Offline

Likes Given: 0
Popped into Smoke No Smoke last week, a friendly chap behind the counter with the usual array of hardware (yes cost a bit more than online but nothing like the markup at some other b&m shops).

They sell their own liquids with the premium range (high VG) at around £7/8 for 10ml (sorry bad memory), and a regular range (high PG) at £3.99 for 10ml which is not bad for a b&m. They didn't have any regular juices to try but had a few premium ones, the cherry cigar was quite nice though I resisted the urge to buy given that I was going to Vapefest and nothing quite blew me away though were quite good.

Hoping to make my way around all the shops in London and a I'll pop on a short personal opinion on each.

05/08/14 08:41 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes vicarvape's post:
jessica (14/09/14)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)