Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Are there any more vape shops in London?
Jono Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: Are there any more vape shops in London?
Volts& Vapes is a new shop thats opened in Camden, opposite the Stables Market on Chalk Farm Road.
Looks like it only sells its own juices and not a great selection of hardware on offer, which is a shame really because the location is ideal for a vape shop. Wasn't that impressed, looked in, then walked straight out again.
06/11/15 01:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
jessica (13/11/15)
Old_Wolf Offline

Likes Given: 22
Sex:
Howdy,

Just around the corner from me is Eliquidsmoke, they carry a range of juices and their own line. The website is pants though....

The shop on Roman Road is small and has a couple display cases of standard hardware, nothing that would blow the socks of Intermediate to Advanced vapers, but not a bad place. The staff I dealt with were either family or into vaping, so a place where you can spend some time talking clouds and flavour.

Only bought juice there so can't comment about anything else really.

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the least...
15/11/15 08:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old_Wolf's post:
jessica (15/11/15)
MrDJjim Offline

Likes Given: 292
Sex:
new one just opened in Harrow

Vape Harrow http://www.vapourlites.com/vapourlites-harrow.html
365 Station Rd
Harrow
Middlesex
HA1 2AW

15/11/15 04:50 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrDJjim's post:
jessica (15/11/15)
jessica Offline

Likes Given: 1,608

(06/11/15 01:06 AM)Jono Wrote:  Volts& Vapes is a new shop thats opened in Camden, opposite the Stables Market on Chalk Farm Road.
Looks like it only sells its own juices and not a great selection of hardware on offer, which is a shame really because the location is ideal for a vape shop. Wasn't that impressed, looked in, then walked straight out again.

I haven't been there yet but I have heard good reports.
15/11/15 09:45 PM
defstar Offline
Taste the Rainbow, Eat Crayons!

Likes Given: 0
Sex: Male
(15/11/15 09:45 PM)jessica Wrote:  
(06/11/15 01:06 AM)Jono Wrote:  Volts& Vapes is a new shop thats opened in Camden, opposite the Stables Market on Chalk Farm Road.

I haven't been there yet but I have heard good reports.

I've been in Vape and Volts so many times now that they say I'm pretty much part of the furniture (I'll take that as a compliment) and they have expanded their range SO SO much. 68 different brands, so many devices ranging from the starter to the Advanced builder.

It's well worth popping back in there because now they are fully operational, it's only going to get better
29/11/15 07:34 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes defstar's post:
jessica (29/11/15)
VaperamaUK Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 37
Just thought I'd drop by and say Hello! Smiling We operate an online vaping store from Covent Garden, but people come in all the time to pick up their orders etc, so does that classify us as somewhat of a vaping store? Tongue

08/12/15 11:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes VaperamaUK's post:
jessica (08/12/15)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)