Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you still about Kir ?
Vaporized Offline
Senior Moment

Likes Given: 221
Sex: Other
I only ask as disaster strikes as I managed to drop my fav Trap Tank and broke it Sad

So I'm in desperate need of a replacement tube, I looked on GR modders and sent them a message but it just seems to go into a black hole Confused

My worry is cos everyones moved on to sub ohm I'm going to be stuffed, its hard enough locating Carto's these days and while many dont like them I find they are the only thing that is cheap and reliable and I enjoy vaping with them.

So are you out there ??

MrV

Current Vaping kit includes:-LavaTubes, Ego VV's, Ego Tube VV, Siam Mods HEX, VV Gripper, Ego V
Atty's:- Vivi mini Nova, Vision Clearomizers, Boge 510 carts with Kir Fanis traptank and Wee Willie pyrex Tank, Genesis Line V2
Project E-pipe
30/03/17 12:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
SarahF Offline

Likes Given: 596
Sex: Female
Ohhhhhh no! I recently threw out 4 trap tanks ☹️ I have got 2 other carton tanks which might be of use, drop me a pm if interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
30/03/17 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes SarahF's post:
Izan (31/03/17)
Jazzy J Offline

Likes Given: 1,923
Sex: Male
RE: Are you still about Kir ?
not sure if they still have stock but it doesn't say out of stock like the others?

LINK

they still have stock of the XL in clear too

LINK

(This post was last modified: 30/03/17 01:05 PM by Jazzy J.)
30/03/17 01:00 PM
Vaporized Offline
Senior Moment

(30/03/17 12:55 PM)SarahF Wrote:  Ohhhhhh no! I recently threw out 4 trap tanks

Noooooooooooooooo Facepalm

I've replied to your PM, really need Kir's ones as they have been the only ones that have survived the tests of time, in fact this one was won at my first Vapefest raffle I attended back in the heady days when it was in the hotel.

MrV

(30/03/17 01:00 PM)Jazzy J Wrote:  not sure if they still have stock but it doesn't say out of stock like the others?

LINK

they still have stock of the XL in clear too

LINK

I've sent them a web message and e-mail and so far nothing back, so I'm wondering if its a dead site Confused

MrV

Current Vaping kit includes:-LavaTubes, Ego VV's, Ego Tube VV, Siam Mods HEX, VV Gripper, Ego V
Atty's:- Vivi mini Nova, Vision Clearomizers, Boge 510 carts with Kir Fanis traptank and Wee Willie pyrex Tank, Genesis Line V2
Project E-pipe
(This post was last modified: 30/03/17 01:09 PM by Vaporized.)
30/03/17 01:08 PM
Jazzy J Offline

Likes Given: 1,923
Sex: Male
No worries

Better than nothing though if you don't hear back from kir

30/03/17 01:32 PM
Vaporized Offline
Senior Moment

Hoping GR Modders wake up, just I've had it before order something from a dead website and the monies just dissappear into the either and then you have to fight paypal or your credit card comp for it to be returned.

TBH I'm glad I broke it in a bizzare way as it meant I came on here for the first time in about 12mths and suddenly realised we're very close to May 20th Facepalm so ordered a quick bulk load of Nic to top up my supplies HeHe!

MrV

Project E-pipe
30/03/17 02:47 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Vaporized's post:
Izan (31/03/17), Jazzy J (30/03/17), nisam (30/03/17)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)