Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aspire Cleito RTA
niall.yeldham Offline

Likes Given: 35
Sex: Male
RE: Aspire Cleito RTA
I've been using all kinds of pre built coils in mine. My favourite was twin .5ohm claptons at 65w. Great tank!

RX200 & Moonshot24/Tsunami24/Crown v1
kbox70 & Cleito RTA Fatboy/Crius v3/Doge v3
aspire NX75 & Atlantis EVO

21/07/16 12:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Matdelafourche Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
Hi scottie,

You Can also try different ohm value.
For a good sweet spot you can go with a 0.4mm 7wraps on a 2.5mm coil diameter. (Microcoil = wraps touch each other's).

You'll be around 0.8 ohm. 17-25Watts
0.4 is a good start and works well with coil master

Ps : check your pm
(This post was last modified: 23/07/16 10:15 AM by Matdelafourche.)
23/07/16 10:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Smokie365 Offline

Likes Given: 8
Sex:
This is just the thread I have been looking for. Was using the cleito standard thank at 0.4 and I loved it. Upgraded to the RTA and I just can not get it right for love nor money. I have a 28g wire and have tried everything from 5 to 9 wraps, What I find is anything over 45watts and even at 45 after a second or two the coil must be getting too hot and I get the really bad steel taste in my mouth, It takes my breath away sometimes.

Im struggling with the whicking aswell, Maybe the sometimes its just a burnt taste all the time. I thought that the wire I got states 0.4 on it aswell as the gauge so I thought I could vape at the same watts as the standard cleito 0,4 coil.

Please someone help, before I go crazy
16/03/17 10:46 AM
Filbert Offline

Likes Given: 226
Sex: Male
(16/03/17 10:46 AM)Smokie365 Wrote:  I thought that the wire I got states 0.4 on it aswell as the gauge so I thought I could vape at the same watts as the standard cleito 0,4 coil.

Please someone help, before I go crazy

If it's a spool of wire and not a premade coil that 0.4 is most likely the diameter of the wire in millimetres where 0.4mm is basically 26awg, not the same thing as a premade 0.4 Cleito coil where that 0.4 is the resistance in ohms.

Have a play with Steam Engine, it should help you predict how a coil will perform.

Use non advanced mode and just start putting in the input fields you know eg..Wire type, wire diameter, single or dual coil, target resistance. etc.
http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.html?r=...wg=28&id=3

Edited out a section because I didn't realise it was a dual coiler, my numbers were waaaay off.
(This post was last modified: 18/03/17 07:02 PM by Filbert.)
18/03/17 06:19 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Filbert's post:
Smokie365 (24/03/17)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)