Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Belfast is in desperate need of a good Shop
Robertshaw Offline

Likes Given: 10
Sex: Undisclosed
Belfast is in desperate need of a good Shop
I went into the E-cigarette Hero shop in Smithfield Market for the first time today, hoping to get some decent juice....

I've been to the KIX stores and the usual stands in Castle Court, Connswater etc...

The juice available is dire. E-Cigarette Hero only does the 30ml bottles and the options of a very limited choice of flavours.

The Connswater stall had about 5 flavours in 18mg.

The Juice I've tried from KIX is horrible.

I've heard good things about The E-Cigarette Club in Lisburn and I've ordered a couple of times from them with great tasting juice, but Belfast has nothing worthy of a mention that I'm aware of.

Time to try and make my own. Idea
10/08/14 11:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
scotty79 Offline
mr mister
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,189
Sex: Male
RE: Belfast is in desperate need of a good Shop
Mate the wait will soon be over as far as I know ecig club opening in city centre pre xmas barring any hiccups.What sort of juice you into?May be an idea to get a few concentrates to get you through because as it stands all thats available in belfast is cheapish dekang and hangsen.preferred ziggicig i preferred of the existing retailers bit that was only due to me preferring hangsen.Bar that its either trip to lisburn or the web mate.

what sort of flavours you into?
10/08/14 12:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Robertshaw Offline

(10/08/14 12:38 PM)scotty79 Wrote:  Mate the wait will soon be over as far as I know ecig club opening in city centre pre xmas barring any hiccups.What sort of juice you into?May be an idea to get a few concentrates to get you through because as it stands all thats available in belfast is cheapish dekang and hangsen.preferred ziggicig i preferred of the existing retailers bit that was only due to me preferring hangsen.Bar that its either trip to lisburn or the web mate.

what sort of flavours you into?

That is good news. Thank you.

I've been ordering online and usually going for sweet flavours. Haven't been vaping long, and looking a decent tobacco flavour. but it hasn't taken long to distinguish muck from quality.

I've just received my mixing kit and some concentrates and I'm going to start tonight.
10/08/14 03:35 PM
scotty79 Offline
mr mister
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,189
Sex: Male
I don't do much mixing but I do use a lot of pink spot concentrates.some of their baccy flavors (swagger and honey tobacco) are well received
10/08/14 03:38 PM
Robertshaw Offline

Thanks, I'll have a look.
10/08/14 03:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)