Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Box mod recommendations
Grayson99 Offline

Likes Given: 169
Sex:
Box mod recommendations
I'm looking at the smok alien 220w. Looks ideal for my needs. However, before I order is there anything else out there I should consider?
Thanks.
04/12/17 07:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Toby | iVapour Offline
eGoer
Vendors

Likes Given: 1,847
Sex: Male
RE: Box mod recommendations
Presuming you want a dual battery mod, if you want Smok brand I would consider the newer Procolor...
.. otherwise how about the Livepor 160, Aspire Speeder, Hugo Vapour Boxer, or iJoy Captain PD270 ?

05/12/17 02:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like Toby | iVapour's post:
Grayson99 (06/12/17), TasterVapour11 (05/12/17)
Grayson99 Offline

Likes Given: 169
Sex:

(05/12/17 02:05 AM)Toby | iVapour Wrote:  Presuming you want a dual battery mod, if you want Smok brand I would consider the newer Procolor...
.. otherwise how about the Livepor 160, Aspire Speeder, Hugo Vapour Boxer, or iJoy Captain PD270 ?
Doesn't have to be Smok. Which of the above would you recommend?
05/12/17 07:46 PM
incmo Offline

Likes Given: 3
vaporesso X or smok majesty
06/12/17 10:03 AM
Toby | iVapour Offline
eGoer
Vendors

Likes Given: 1,847
(05/12/17 07:46 PM)Grayson99 Wrote:  
(05/12/17 02:05 AM)Toby | iVapour Wrote:  Presuming you want a dual battery mod, if you want Smok brand I would consider the newer Procolor...
Doesn't have to be Smok. Which of the above would you recommend?

The Smok Procolor seems pretty good and compact for a dual battery mod, the light up shield (whatever colour or no colour) will probably split opinion (some folks like it, in the eye of the beholder), but I have less faith in the reliability of Smok mods over most other brands (probably shouldn't put you off necessarily, as some peeps manage to get very good mileage out of Smok)...

The Aspire Speeder is one I would probably most recommend as Aspire is a brand I have more faith in durability and longevity over most brands (say Smok), it's compact with nice understated styling IMO, and easy whammy bar style side switch.

The Livepor 160 is one of the most lightweight dual batt mods on the market, but also fairlly durable, but a bit larger in size.

The Hugo Vapour Boxer V2 is a bit chunkier and heavier than the others, but has a nice solid switch and finish, and also seems durable.

The iJoy Captain PD270 is also a bit chunky, but that is mainly due to housing the newer size 20700 batts (that come with it). Nice styling IMO and button, and seems solid.

So to answer your question accurately in brief, I would recommend them all.. and probably simply get the one that takes your fancy the most... Wink

06/12/17 06:10 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Toby | iVapour's post:
Grayson99 (07/12/17)
incmo Offline

alien or majesty? same but different or is one of them better? like the look on majesty
09/12/17 12:10 PM
Grizzly Adams Offline

Likes Given: 14
Sex:
I use the Alien as my work mod,seems to be standing up to the job but if you can find one the Vaporflask sx is my goto mod at home and weekends, fantastic bit of kit imho
09/12/17 12:46 PM
incmo Offline

(09/12/17 12:46 PM)Grizzly Adams Wrote:  I use the Alien as my work mod,seems to be standing up to the job but if you can find one the Vaporflask sx is my goto mod at home and weekends, fantastic bit of kit imho

did not know that it has the SX350J chip installed now, nice
09/12/17 01:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)