Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Buying Pure Nicotine
marcovanbasten Offline
Mix it..Steep it...VAPE IT !!!

Likes Given: 95
Sex: Male
RE: Buying Pure Nicotine
I buy mine from Nicvape and although Rich does sell 100mg, he knows not to sell
to people in the UK.

I buy at 75mg and am very carefull with my measuring and also the handling of this
liquid...

I guess the key here is not to be scared of it but at the same time not getting complaisant
in any way either.

No matter how cheap or easy to get hold of, I wouldn't dabble with pure Nicotine.

But that's my preference.....

Happy Vaping...Peace Out !!

Visit My YouTube Channel

Vaper Scene VTTV TUES 9PM

11/08/12 09:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Return to top
elalquimistaloco Offline

Likes Given: 3
I'm a chemist. The use and handling of this substance must be done very carefully. Prepare liquid from them should be done by people who know how to handle the necessary instruments. The ignorant do not touch.
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure what the first" (A. Einstein)

01/10/12 06:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Return to top
nosscar Offline

Likes Given: 3
i buy mine from 4drops.co.uk £8.99 for 100ml at 36 mg, ships from poland, i think 36 is the strongest i would want to handle.

Vaping is better than sex (you have not seen my wife)
26/10/12 03:20 PM
sandrino Offline

Likes Given: 2
there are also 54mg unflavoured liquid in UE.
for example "Angelic Decadence" from decadent vapour (http://dv.gostorego.com/platinum-ice-7/pi-100ml.html)
also from liberty flights and others..

Angelic is a good base (has no odor)
but it's still dangerous.. at 54..

S.

28/10/12 06:08 PM
AguaVape Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 20
Report them to trading standards? Then again it might hurt the whole community...

06/11/12 04:26 PM
ghoti Offline
Twizzled vaper
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 994
(28/10/12 06:08 PM)sandrino Wrote:  there are also 54mg unflavoured liquid in UE.
for example "Angelic Decadence" from decadent vapour (http://dv.gostorego.com/platinum-ice-7/pi-100ml.html)
also from liberty flights and others..

Angelic is a good base (has no odor)
but it's still dangerous.. at 54..

S.

Not really that dangerous - if you feel it is too dangerous for you, dont buy it, but Ill bet some of your cleaning products are a lot more toxic. While I wont deny that pure nic is REALLY dangerous, 54mg is not really *that* bad in comparison with some bleaches and other things found in the house commonly. (After all its only 5.4% nicotine)

(06/11/12 04:26 PM)A-Lites Wrote:  Report them to trading standards? Then again it might hurt the whole community...

Why report them? Its legal, and as long as they have all the necessary markings, which Im sure they do - there is no problem. If they are too dangerous in your opinion, dont buy them. But dont ruin it for the rest of us who handle 54mg and 75mg safely and often without problems. This is the kind of attitude that leads to nanny state taking away all our toys (cos they might have sharp edges).

And with all of the above, all I can say is: if you want to vape, you will need to handle nicotine at some point. Use caution, use gloves, use a spill tray, and do it in a safe place away from distraction. And most of all, do your research beforehand so you know what you are doing - and *why*.

I vape like I used to smoke - I prefer to roll my own Big Grin
Co-creator of Vape Punk mod
Claim to fame: I survived the Decadent Vapours Mask o' Menthol Loco on the 2/2/13 Smiling
06/11/12 04:45 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like ghoti's post:
amitron (06/11/12), Bailey g (07/04/13), Boadacia! (19/12/12), Brown Study (27/03/13), GadgetSteve (23/12/12), kenny (02/01/13), marlo (03/01/13), wamobamothankyouvamo (19/03/13), Wonko (03/01/13)
AguaVape Offline
Vendors

Fair comment Smiling I thought it was illegal at "kill you" levels my mistake. (980Mg that is)

06/11/12 04:54 PM
ghoti Offline
Twizzled vaper
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 994
(06/11/12 04:54 PM)A-Lites Wrote:  Fair comment Smiling I thought it was illegal at "kill you" levels my mistake. (980Mg that is)

No worries, here in the UK its legal under 75mg - which is still enough to make you ill, (if handled in a stupid fashion) - but when you consider eating a single cigarette can kill a child, its all relative.
75mg and under is legal, as are many other things which will kill you (rat poison, ant poison, bleach etc).
It it up to the purchaser to handle them safely. If you arent sure, ask someone on here (lots of good advice) and stick with lower concentrations of 36mg and below.

Pure nic (900mg+/90%+) on the other hand, from what I have read can kill you if you sniff the bottle - and that *should* be reported as it is also illegal without a licence, and should never be handled outside of a properly set up lab, with fume extraction and proper gloves/protective suit and breathing apparatus.

I vape like I used to smoke - I prefer to roll my own Big Grin
Co-creator of Vape Punk mod
Claim to fame: I survived the Decadent Vapours Mask o' Menthol Loco on the 2/2/13 Smiling
06/11/12 06:42 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like ghoti's post:
amitron (06/11/12), Boadacia! (19/12/12), kenny (02/01/13), Sylvie (06/11/12), tingting44 (11/06/13)
AguaVape Offline
Vendors

Yeah that was what I was getting at sorry for the confusion. I meant don't ban them report the illegal ones. However it prob could make TS anti-ecig which is what no one wants.

06/11/12 07:01 PM
PapaLazarou Offline

Likes Given: 673
(06/11/12 04:26 PM)A-Lites Wrote:  Report them to trading standards? Then again it might hurt the whole community...

If they were based in the UK and selling pure nicotine then they would be pretty stupid so yes report them. The ones I'm thinking of are based in China though.

06/11/12 07:10 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PapaLazarou's post:
ghoti (06/11/12)
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)