Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CETO RDA - THE FIRST MESH RDA BY CTHULHU MOD
Joshua1982 Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 0
Sex: Undisclosed
CETO RDA - THE FIRST MESH RDA BY CTHULHU MOD
CETO RDA 24mm is the first mesh RDA by Cthulhu MOD

Probably the best flavor RDA with big cloud

Clamp post to lock mesh

Squonk Friendly

Adjustable airflow

Compatible 810(Kennedy,Goon) drip tip

304 food grade steel

Designed in Germany and made in China

Package Includes:

1 X Ceto RDA

Squonk pins

1 X Spare bag

2 X 300 mesh pad (304ss)

http://www.cthulhumod.com/ceto-rda-first-mesh-rda/

29/06/17 09:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 4 users Like Joshua1982's post:
fridgemagnett (29/06/17), fridgemagnett (29/06/17), nosmo (30/06/17), stevelauder (29/06/17)
Kenneth Offline

Likes Given: 3,835
Sex: Male
RE: CETO RDA - THE FIRST MESH RDA BY CTHULHU MOD
Now that is interesting.
29/06/17 09:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kenneth's post:
fridgemagnett (29/06/17)
Cheekiecharlie Offline
Forum Moderators

Likes Given: 5,336
does it mtl ?

vaping is a passion ,not just a hobby,

http://forum.squonking.co.uk/index.php

29/06/17 12:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevelauder Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 675
(29/06/17 12:32 PM)Cheekiecharlie Wrote:  does it mtl ?

Doesn't look like it. There's A LOT of airflow holes... big ones too. I don't think you could close it down enough (and the goon style tips make M2L quite difficult in general).

But I have to say... this is right up my street.
29/06/17 01:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes stevelauder's post:
Cheekiecharlie (29/06/17)
Cheekiecharlie Offline
Forum Moderators

I certainly like the idea, I do enjoy mesh , but I only mtl , hopefully one day there will be something similar with a tight draw

29/06/17 02:27 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cheekiecharlie's post:
fridgemagnett (29/06/17)
stevelauder Offline
Vendors

(29/06/17 02:27 PM)Cheekiecharlie Wrote:  I certainly like the idea, I do enjoy mesh , but I only mtl , hopefully one day there will be something similar with a tight draw

I think the problem is the mesh surface area. There's a lot of 'coil' to hit with air so the only way you could restrict that is to allow for a smaller piece of mesh. I'm not sure how that would impact resistance though!? If you used 316L mesh I'm sure it would work well in TC mods.

You could do a concept similar to rolling your own... cotton instead of tobacco, mesh instead of paper... then placed in +ve/-ve clamps. So long as you could trail cotton out of one end to hit the deck, this would make for a nice mesh M2l setup

(There you go Cthulu, have designed the next RDA in your mesh series!)
29/06/17 02:54 PM
Cheekiecharlie Offline
Forum Moderators

Yes, think your right Steve, gives me an idea of making a smaller mesh area , it's something else to try at least , keep the mind occupied

29/06/17 07:12 PM
stevelauder Offline
Vendors

Just got back from holiday today to find my Ceto RDA winking at me in the collection of post.

I watched a vid (Vaping Heathen) on his first impressions... in comments, people said to watch Todd's Taifun BT review for tips on setup. So... I was very careful when wicking to make sure the cotton was making good contact with the mesh in every nook and crevice. I may have overdone the cotton a tad but the thought of 'hot spot' vapes from gennie days came back to haunt me.

All of this is a long way round of saying that this is one heck of an RDA. I'm currently at 140 watts on a 0.27 ohm build... but it's not like pumping that many watts through a 'normal' coil (whatever normal is these days... for me it's fused claptons). The vape is warm (not hot), the vapour is plentiful... but the flavour is off the charts.

I've handed it to a few people in the office. One guy's got the Pulse 22. I've got the Goon with me today. Another chap's got the Kylin. All of us used the same juice first thing this morning and there's no way I can understate this... the Ceto spanks the lot in terms of flavour. Has to be tried to be believed!

Couldn't be happier that I took a punt on this one. Cannot recommend it highly enough!
18/07/17 09:43 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes stevelauder's post:
beefheart1972 (18/07/17)
Joshua1982 Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 0

(18/07/17 09:43 AM)stevelauder Wrote:  Just got back from holiday today to find my Ceto RDA winking at me in the collection of post.

I watched a vid (Vaping Heathen) on his first impressions... in comments, people said to watch Todd's Taifun BT review for tips on setup. So... I was very careful when wicking to make sure the cotton was making good contact with the mesh in every nook and crevice. I may have overdone the cotton a tad but the thought of 'hot spot' vapes from gennie days came back to haunt me.

All of this is a long way round of saying that this is one heck of an RDA. I'm currently at 140 watts on a 0.27 ohm build... but it's not like pumping that many watts through a 'normal' coil (whatever normal is these days... for me it's fused claptons). The vape is warm (not hot), the vapour is plentiful... but the flavour is off the charts.

I've handed it to a few people in the office. One guy's got the Pulse 22. I've got the Goon with me today. Another chap's got the Kylin. All of us used the same juice first thing this morning and there's no way I can understate this... the Ceto spanks the lot in terms of flavour. Has to be tried to be believed!

Couldn't be happier that I took a punt on this one. Cannot recommend it highly enough!

Thank you! Clapping

01/08/17 03:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)