Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Camping at vapefest
blaze Offline

Likes Given: 5,526
Sex: Male
RE: Camping at vapefest
If anyone wants to swing by the Vapers in Power tent and volunteer an hour to help with running the stall you will be much appreciated! You don't need to be up on all the ins and outs of the polictics - just happy to help. Thumbs Up

06/08/15 06:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Miss Peggy Offline

Likes Given: 59
Sex:
Weather forecast for Fri/Sat is GOOD so I'm coming along Jump for Joy
Dug the camping gear out from under the stairs. It must be 10 years since I camped but hopefully I will remember how to pitch it Scratch Head
So if you seasoned happy campers see a bemused looking well upholstered middle aged woman with a handful of tentpegs, please come and say hello. Brews and bacon butties will be available. Smiling

It is better to ask a few questions than to know all the answers
06/08/15 02:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
pepperty Offline

Likes Given: 206
Sex: Female
'bemused and well upholstered middle aged woman?' we will get people confused as that's my description too Miss Piggy! Big Grin

I couldn't even understand my tent instructions last year, and they were pictures! but I found a lovely forces bloke who showed me how to erect my tent <<that sounds so, so wrong Blushsmiley >> everyone is so freindly and this year there are some social tents - theres one for UKV! so we can all meet up Winner

06/08/15 02:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
DaveK Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Likes Given: 804
(06/08/15 02:48 PM)pepperty Wrote:  ... theres one for UKV!

Is there? Confused

06/08/15 04:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
prof beard Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Likes Given: 1,195
Camping at vapefest
News to me!

I won't slave for beggar's pay,
likewise gold and jewels,
but I would slave to learn the way
to sink your ship of fools

06/08/15 05:10 PM
pepperty Offline

Likes Given: 206
Sex: Female
Oh. erm. ..maybe UKV havn't grouped together for one but theres one for AAEC and maybe it's POTV and a UK Facebook group, but you're welcome in them all!

06/08/15 05:15 PM
Miss Peggy Offline

Likes Given: 59
Sex:
(06/08/15 02:48 PM)pepperty Wrote:  'bemused and well upholstered middle aged woman?' we will get people confused as that's my description too Miss Piggy! Big Grin

...I think there will be quite a few of us Pepperty! Big Grin

It is better to ask a few questions than to know all the answers
06/08/15 05:35 PM
jimmyfish Offline
Banned

Likes Given: 66

(06/08/15 05:35 PM)Miss Peggy Wrote:  
(06/08/15 02:48 PM)pepperty Wrote:  'bemused and well upholstered middle aged woman?' we will get people confused as that's my description too Miss Piggy! Big Grin

...I think there will be quite a few of us Pepperty! Big Grin

I will keep my eye open for anyone struggling tents we should start a thread on here for people needing help.lol
06/08/15 05:48 PM
DaveK Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Likes Given: 804
(06/08/15 05:15 PM)pepperty Wrote:  Oh. erm. ..maybe UKV havn't grouped together for one but theres one for AAEC and maybe it's POTV and a UK Facebook group, but you're welcome in them all!

Lol. I thought I'd missed something then!

Personally, I prefer to mingle with everyone, not just bunker down with UKV members - half the fun is catching up with people who's posts you don't read 24/7! I don't tend to sit much as these events - too much to do..... Big Grin

07/08/15 07:17 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes DaveK's post:
shadow (07/08/15)
prof beard Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Likes Given: 1,195
(06/08/15 05:15 PM)pepperty Wrote:  Oh. erm. ..maybe UKV havn't grouped together for one but theres one for AAEC and maybe it's POTV and a UK Facebook group, but you're welcome in them all!

When the idea of tents for forums was mooted, I suggested that there should just be a collective one in the interests of "community" but it didnt pan out that way

I won't slave for beggar's pay,
likewise gold and jewels,
but I would slave to learn the way
to sink your ship of fools

07/08/15 09:09 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes prof beard's post:
vap3on (07/08/15)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)