Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Caved in and started again !!
Barnweld Offline

Likes Given: 2,611
Sex: Male
RE: Caved in and started again !!
I still recommend a Sherlock e-pipe, high nic and you would be made with all your ponderings, trials and tribulations. Wink
(This post was last modified: 11/01/18 10:46 PM by Barnweld.)
11/01/18 10:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
lucifah Offline

Likes Given: 152
Sex: Undisclosed
Sorry, I know that I'm the newbie here, unexpectedly fell in love with vaping from the get go and quit smoking after 22 years as soon as I got my first ecig. And I didn't even really plan to; I just stuck with it to see how it goes, and here I am after 50 stinky-free days. So what do I know?

But...
All this deliberation and back and forth is not going to do you any favours. If you're not ready, you're not ready. You want to find people who encourage you here? You have, several times (even in the short timeframe I've been member here). You want to find people to cheer you up in a moment of weakness? Fine, you got that here too, plenty. But how often do you want to repeat this?

You can destroy or give away your fags, or you can keep them.
You can buy new gear or not. It matters not one bit.
As long as you keep finding excuses to smoke, you're going to smoke. Now that's okay if vaping replaces some of those fags at least. Apparently some people can dual fuel happily and reduce their stinky intake over time. But no matter how you twist and turn it, you need to really, seriously, want to do something and bloody stick with it.

Apologies for being rather direct here. You can blame it on the fact that I'm German and we don't do beating around the bush very well. HeHe!

Whatever you decide to do, do it. There's only so much a forum can do. You need to develop the will to quit on your own. As somebody else said in another of your threads already (I paraphrase): It's 90% in your head and at best 10% actual addiction.

Honestly, good luck! I hope you manage.

PS: Siren 2 will keep you busy and keep your mind off fags for sure. HeHe!

12/01/18 12:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 3 users Like lucifah's post:
Barnweld (12/01/18), konky (12/01/18), nisam (12/01/18)
SarahF Offline

Likes Given: 621
Sex: Female
Leon, REALLY?!?! Not this shit again, SERIOUSLY?! This is what? I've lost count on how many of these threads you have started / renamed etc etc. Are you bored? Go find a hobby? Do you work? There is more to life than hashing over all this time and time again, whatever we type at you clearly isn't helping in any way what so ever. You've had more support through this than any of us have, each and every time! I KNOW you wont take any advise on board so little point in me even typing this but there ya go!
Seriously, We all have our problems, but you make problems out of problems then use them problems as an excuse for smoking, almost a justification... but to whom?!

So yeah... GO LEON... you can beat this... or not... either way it only matters to you!
See you on the next ' trying this again' thread.
12/01/18 03:46 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like SarahF's post:
Kenneth (12/01/18), lucifah (12/01/18), slidey_adz (12/01/18)
Jazzy J Offline

Likes Given: 2,156
sorry mate iv got to agree with most of the above,

with all the good will in the world mate you have flogged this one to death with most of the people that have offered support over the time you have been on UKv'S.

at the end of they day you need to want to do this for you and if you dont which how its now coming across your wasting both your time and ours? rather than going round in circles every few weeks/months when you have had a cigarette,
its not the end of the world if you do there are plenty of us that have the odd one every now and again with out flagellating yourself for doing so on here,

i wish you all the good luck in the world mate but fully expect to be back here reading the same in a few weeks time, (apologies for the tough love but support aint doing the trick)

12/01/18 08:49 AM
Pipeman Offline

Likes Given: 15
Sex:
I know I've said this before and I'm sure I'll say it in the future...

It's deja vu all over again...

If we ever want to get off of this rock, we need to learn as a species how to get on on this rock
12/01/18 09:11 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pipeman's post:
Barnweld (12/01/18)
renaissancevaping Offline

Likes Given: 131
Sex: Undisclosed
I'd rather I saw this thread before I replied in the other one. I get the feeling we are the subject of a PHD dissertation into the psychological effects of trolling a forum for an entire year.

I'm on the practice field running two a day, so I don't drop the ball when it's threw my way.
12/01/18 12:55 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like renaissancevaping's post:
Barnweld (12/01/18), kenny (12/01/18), lucifah (12/01/18), nisam (12/01/18), slidey_adz (12/01/18)
SlamDunK Offline
18350 Murderer.
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 89
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc

Form an orderly queue.....

To the supporters of the TPD.........FukEU!
19/01/18 04:39 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes SlamDunK's post:
Barnweld (19/01/18)
Barnweld Offline

Likes Given: 2,611
(19/01/18 04:39 PM)SlamDunK Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc

Form an orderly queue.....

Very funny! Smiling
19/01/18 08:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)