Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheap Mod
Vaper Meldrew Offline

Likes Given: 71
Sex:
RE: Cheap Mod
I'm surprised nobody mentioned the cuboid:
https://www.electronic-cigarettes-ecig.c...0-box-mod/
Everybody was raving about these back at the start of this year. I pre-ordered just after christmas and finally received in march I think. It was ok, did everything it was supposed to but I've never really used it, just find it too big and heavy to take out of the house. If you specifically want a dual battery mod one of these might be perfect for you.
01/12/16 05:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Donkey Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:

(01/12/16 05:43 AM)Vaper Meldrew Wrote:  I'm surprised nobody mentioned the cuboid:
https://www.electronic-cigarettes-ecig.c...0-box-mod/
Everybody was raving about these back at the start of this year. I pre-ordered just after christmas and finally received in march I think. It was ok, did everything it was supposed to but I've never really used it, just find it too big and heavy to take out of the house. If you specifically want a dual battery mod one of these might be perfect for you.

Yes I'm a big fan of the Cuboid and have had me eye on one for a while,but a lot of reviews i have seen say they break after only a few months so I'm not so sure about them now
01/12/16 06:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Donkey Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:

Just a quick update. I ended up getting a IPV 4S i got a good deal on it and it was only 20 quid so I'm happy with that.

Thanks Guys

Jump for Joy
30/12/16 04:47 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Donkey's post:
Smoke Bloke (02/01/17)
Ray_of_Light Offline

Likes Given: 19
Sex: Male
Kanger Box 200 Watt, 2-cell mod, 34 pounds from an UK dealer. It is aesthetically deprived with its shape of a cheap soapbar, but works very well; provide a very good drive waveform with high conversion efficiency and has an outstanding internal battery charger. As I said, you must survive its look. My two Kangerboxes 200W are full of funny stickers.
13/01/17 05:01 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ray_of_Light's post:
Smoke Bloke (16/01/17)
Smoke Bloke Offline
Shorty Mega Bore

Likes Given: 1,814
Sex: Undisclosed
(13/01/17 05:01 PM)Ray_of_Light Wrote:  Kanger Box 200 Watt, 2-cell mod, 34 pounds from an UK dealer. It is aesthetically deprived with its shape of a cheap soapbar, but works very well; provide a very good drive waveform with high conversion efficiency and has an outstanding internal battery charger. As I said, you must survive its look. My two Kangerboxes 200W are full of funny stickers.

Hehe, mine is too (cats and unicorns) Smiling It's been a great mod, and as you say charges very quickly via USB.

16/01/17 06:31 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)