Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Detab - no nic, same thing?
Amazing Vape Offline

Likes Given: 1,197
Sex: Male
Detab - no nic, same thing?
I'd like to know what you people think of this trend if anything. I have no idea how the Detab is made, especially at this moment when everybody's worried about possibly harmful compounds. Still, if somebody has something to share...

Detab

A site about the facts and history of vaping (but most probably never): http://www.amazingvape.weebly.com
14/12/14 11:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Madaz Offline
Jane

Likes Given: 1,126
Sex: Female
RE: Detab - no nic, same thing?
As the issue is diketones in flavourings not the nicotine Confused

Bluetooth nicotine delivery system would be work for me if you see one, especially if I can eat cakes at the same time and not get fat HeHe!
14/12/14 11:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Madaz's post:
Kronstadt (15/12/14)
Amazing Vape Offline

Sure. I'm curious though. I mean, the info at Dekang's site is vague. If it really worked and weren't harmful (as in thinking of diketones or anything else for that matter) it could be an interesting step forward against the detractors of nic as well as taxes or possible taxes on nicotine containing liquids. But, well, I understand what BiteXtra or Diablo Poco are; I'd like to know what Detab is based on not to mention if it actually mimmicks the liquids that contain nic flavour wise and TH wise.

A site about the facts and history of vaping (but most probably never): http://www.amazingvape.weebly.com
14/12/14 11:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Madaz Offline
Jane

Likes Given: 1,126
Sex: Female
If it turns out to be nice, would make a good idea for someone with a freezer full of nicotine
Especially if their government is over taxing juice with nic in Wink
14/12/14 11:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Amazing Vape Offline

True. But I wasn't merely thinking about myself. And I really don't think Dekang would start this new line of products because of Portugal.

We all know nicotine isn't a killer here. But common knowledge is usually different. And nicotine is very often accused of everything, namely by the media.

I know (or heard, because I don't have much contact with Spanish forums) Spain is going to introduce a tax on nic juices too. The difference is, at least from what I've read, it'll be 0.50 € per 10 ml. That adds 1.50 € to every 30 ml bottle instead of 18 €. Or 3 € instead of 36 € if you think of the HoL 60 ml bottles, for instance. Plus, I don't think there will be a "posession limit" of 30 ml there, which is really silly and, quite frankly, will amount to nothing, methinks. I don't know for sure whether other European countries won't start to introduce some taxation on nic juices and the amount they will charge will have to depend on their common sense. It's theoretical but possible.

I think in that case, if the juices were "safe" and tasted right, it could in time become a trend, I don't know. I don't believe it would remain some Dekang exclusive if it worked.

So, I was hoping somebody knew something about it, but I guess not. It's just too new, I suppose. I guess I'll post it at the vendors' forum and see if anybody knows anything about it...

15/12/14 09:16 AM
Kronstadt Offline
Clattering Catflap

Likes Given: 459
Sex: Undisclosed
(14/12/14 11:16 PM)Madaz Wrote:  As the issue is diketones in flavourings not the nicotine Confused

Bluetooth nicotine delivery system would be work for me if you see one, especially if I can eat cakes at the same time and not get fat HeHe!

First laugh of the morning. Smiling Thumbs Up

¡Mas vale morir de pie, que vivir de rodillas!
15/12/14 10:40 AM
Amazing Vape Offline

And laughing is good for one's health. Smiling

But I'm not certain everyone's aware of the possible importance of this or other tries (one of my main wonders is what the "active" is) to make vaping more widely accepted and to prevent future money issues that may theoretically be pretty bad for everyone, current smokers included. I don't know about you but I could happily live without nicotine as long as I got the same taste and TH from vaping. Nicotine is just a thing. But governments may obviously threaten vaping through nicotine, simply because it's the easiest form of doing it.
So, the main questions one should ask when things like this (or similar) start to appear is how safe it is when compared to traditional vaping and how much it does resemble to traditional vaping. If you really think, it's more interesting than you may have addmited and not really a laughing matter.

15/12/14 10:50 AM
Squiggs Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 19
I wonder is it what flavourart calls bitextra

15/12/14 10:54 AM
Amazing Vape Offline

Yes, I wondered that myself... But I actually don't have a clue.

15/12/14 10:59 AM
boomeringue Offline

Likes Given: 1,817
Well it can only be either what methadone is to heroin addicts or what Kaliber is to beer drinkers.

As we've never heard of a product that appeases nicotine withdrawal symptoms we can only assume it's option 2 Vomit
15/12/14 01:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)