Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 3.43 Average
EVL Vapors
D0C Offline
In a galaxy far, far away

Likes Given: 0
Sex: Male
RE: EVL Vapors
(12/08/17 05:26 PM)Evl Wrote:  Ooh and I'm making a "barrel tank" for the larger chimney. It's pretty big and I have no idea of its capacity but it's should be waaaayyyy more than 4ml hehehe so time to kiss good bye to refilling!

Sign me up for a barrel tank please John! When will they be live?

As you wish!88
12/08/17 08:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes D0C's post:
Flashman (22/08/17)
dab Offline

Likes Given: 16
Sex:
Can you please show the Tirant build with single coil? Only seen two coils builds. Thanks.
22/08/17 06:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Evl Offline
Señor member
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 12
Sex: Undisclosed

The TiRant was primarily designed for dual coils and is where it performs best. However it does work comfortably with a single coil as my dirty Facepalm build shows.

I tend to cut the wicks so there is only one tail to each wick with a dual coil. But with a single I use a short tail and a very long one which wraps around the deck and fills up some of the spare space where the second coil would normally be.

Hope the photos help Smiling
24/08/17 01:02 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Evl's post:
dab (26/08/17)
dab Offline

Likes Given: 16
Sex:
(24/08/17 01:02 PM)Evl Wrote:  The TiRant was primarily designed for dual coils and is where it performs best. However it does work comfortably with a single coil as my dirty Facepalm build shows.

I tend to cut the wicks so there is only one tail to each wick with a dual coil. But with a single I use a short tail and a very long one which wraps around the deck and fills up some of the spare space where the second coil would normally be.

Hope the photos help Smiling
Thanks. It's definitely helps. Are you using mech squonk? Which build you using there?
I'd like to get some recommendations how to build it for mech.
28/08/17 03:01 PM
Evl Offline
Señor member
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 12
Sex: Undisclosed

I'm afraid I'm not much of a mech fan. I used and loved mech tubes for years but I've become spoilt by the consistent vape of a chip lol

My build is normally:
Dual coils 3mm ID giving a combined 0.5-0.7 ohm build.
I tend to cut just one of each leg of the wick off.
I think cheeky Charlie may be of use with mechs builds if he's about Smiling
28/08/17 06:24 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Evl's post:
dab (28/08/17), Ken (28/08/17)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)