Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eleaf Coral disassembly?
Colon Offline

Likes Given: 290
Sex: Male
Eleaf Coral disassembly?
My pico squeeze' coral atty has a loose post, I've read countless times that the deck can be removed from the base but can't find or work out how.
I've seen pics of the deck removed and it seems the posts are screwed into the deck, has anyone here managed this?
Part of me suspects I'm in the middle of a senior moment and it's bloody obvious!
09/01/17 08:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
QuinnDexter Online
Uberfool

Likes Given: 1,722
RE: Eleaf Coral disassembly?
It looks like the deck screws into the base judging by this pic, but I don't now about the posts themselves - they must be either screwed or press fitted in place.

09/01/17 09:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes QuinnDexter's post:
Colon (09/01/17)
Colon Offline

(09/01/17 09:17 PM)QuinnDexter Wrote:  It looks like the deck screws into the base judging by this pic, but I don't now about the posts themselves - they must be either screwed or press fitted in place.

Thanks for that, hadn't seen that pic, the other pics I had seen (on a much smaller screen) looked like the posts had screws holding them on the deck, but that does seem to be press fit.
So to unscrew it I'd need to hold the posts.... That's most likely what did the damage in the first place lol
09/01/17 09:33 PM
QuinnDexter Online
Uberfool

Likes Given: 1,722
This is the page I found the pic on
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/1002...e-dripping

If they are press fit you could try tightening the loose one up by peening the bottom of the pin perhaps?

09/01/17 09:55 PM
HeyJoe Offline

Likes Given: 251
Sex:
Apparently, it's a Velocity clone so maybe looking into them might help. one post I saw said they are slotted... whatever that means. here's a velocity RDA. Bottom small pic; click to enlarge

https://www.vivdvapes.co.uk/authentic-ve...p-384.html
(This post was last modified: 09/01/17 10:16 PM by HeyJoe.)
09/01/17 10:14 PM
Colon Offline

(09/01/17 09:55 PM)QuinnDexter Wrote:  This is the page I found the pic on
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/1002...e-dripping

If they are press fit you could try tightening the loose one up by peening the bottom of the pin perhaps?

I just tried to unscrew it, first by holding the posts but that was just bending them more, then tried using small screwdrivers in the feed holes and neither budged it.
I did however turn it upside down and press the posts onto the table and this has tightened it considerably, but for how long is anybodies guess.
Thanks for the replies!

(09/01/17 10:14 PM)HeyJoe Wrote:  Apparently, it's a Velocity clone so maybe looking into them might help. one post I saw said they are slotted... whatever that means. here's a velocity RDA. Bottom small pic; click to enlarge

Thanks but it's not a clone of the velocity, other than having 2 posts it bears no resemblance Smiling

(09/01/17 10:14 PM)HeyJoe Wrote:  Apparently, it's a Velocity clone so maybe looking into them might help. one post I saw said they are slotted... whatever that means. here's a velocity RDA. Bottom small pic; click to enlarge

Thanks but it's not a clone of the velocity, other than having 2 posts it bears no resemblance Smiling
(This post was last modified: 09/01/17 10:25 PM by Colon.)
09/01/17 10:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)