Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eliquid uk
nisam Online

Likes Given: 2,973
Sex:
RE: Eliquid uk
(13/07/17 08:09 AM)Yehuda Gold Wrote:  
(04/07/17 12:30 AM)nisam Wrote:  
(03/07/17 10:20 PM)Hemulin Wrote:  I stand corrected on the nic thing,just looked again & it now gives a choice but as for the TPD bit notification isnt a pass with emisson testing ect & dont you need all that guff to legaly sell after may 20th,having notified them is all well & good but i dont think you can sell it till its been passed but i may be wrong either way its still cheap chinese liquid claiming to be the best liquid in the uk!!!

I'd agree that the MHRA needs to give approval, but I've no idea where the liquids come from. What gives you the idea that they don't make it Confused

Dear nisam,
We believe there is no need more explanation after you browsing the above posts. We are uk company (Address: R/O 53 Broughton Ln Salford Manchester United Kingdom), also welcome to visit our company. Thank you.

I didn't ask you to explain a single thing :hithead:
13/07/17 09:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes nisam's post:
Barnweld (13/07/17)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)