Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Elite vaping
Manic_Medic Offline

Likes Given: 1,303
Sex: Male
RE: Elite vaping
(08/11/13 05:27 PM)Dave_007 Wrote:  Horrible customer service, went there today with a friend to buy a mod, protank 2 and a rebuildable, the guy behind the counter was drinking, and gave us lip, even if he was drunk that's no excuse. we did not purchase a thing. I do not recomend going there they have no customer service, at all. They have lost 2 good customers and my friends who vape will not be going there too. We live local and was going to make it the place to go for our vaping products. We spend an average of £300 a month on vaping products, they have lost good customers. I do not recomend this shop.

Bravo!! Great first post.

Perhaps you can introduce yourself in the new users section first.

09/11/13 08:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Manic_Medic Offline

Likes Given: 1,303
(08/11/13 05:32 PM)JamalKing Wrote:  2 one posters...hmmm.

Joined last June and his first post is a rant HeHe!

09/11/13 08:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
elite vape Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 4
Sex: Undisclosed

This is the two market venders that keep coming in and asking my prices and what my customers want. £300 a month with your 900 battery and vivi nova on lanyard..... The vaping community is fantastic at the moment without your cheap market shite. Stick to selling phone covers.
13/11/13 10:10 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes elite vape's post:
nibby (22/11/13)
river Offline

Likes Given: 6
Sex:
(08/11/13 05:27 PM)Dave_007 Wrote:  Horrible customer service, went there today with a friend to buy a mod, protank 2 and a rebuildable, the guy behind the counter was drinking, and gave us lip, even if he was drunk that's no excuse. we did not purchase a thing. I do not recomend going there they have no customer service, at all. They have lost 2 good customers and my friends who vape will not be going there too. We live local and was going to make it the place to go for our vaping products. We spend an average of £300 a month on vaping products, they have lost good customers. I do not recomend this shop.

Ur lucky........If it was my shop id of thrown you out,
Great vendor who goes out his way to help customers and on fridays has a weekly vape meet at the shop and provides FREE BEER...............
14/11/13 03:05 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes river's post:
elite vape (23/11/13)
nibby Offline

Likes Given: 21
Sex: Female
In defense of Elite Vape, I've been in the shop twice and received nothing short of a superb service. I am local to the shop and it is the only local shop that sells such an extensive range of gear at decent prices. Elite Vapes caters for the beginner right up to advanced users, having been a vaper for 2 years now and using advanced mods and rebuild-able atomisers it is a welcome relief to have such a shop close by.

22/11/13 11:56 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes nibby's post:
elite vape (23/11/13)
BUZZIN_NICE Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex:
Hi guys, just a quick post to mention about the service I received in this shop when I popped in last weekend. Top notch service! The guys were really helpful and gave great advice - in fact nothing was too much trouble. The gent behind the counter was very patient with me and advised me to try all their flavours. I now have some awesome liquids from an easy transaction, that I was able to try before buying.

Deffo will be going again, these guys deserve my business. I would just like to see a touch more variety added to their e-liquid ranges - especially some pancake/waffle flavour... 9 out 10. Well done chaps.

Dean
28/02/16 10:35 PM
Ean33 Offline
Veteran

Likes Given: 181
im going to follow up the negative comments on this with the bellow

ive been vaping for 6 years and seen shops come and go, vendors come and go, this shop is now known as supreme vaping
the shop has second to non knowledge and expertise from its staff and a great community spirit to boot, it often stages charity event and raised well over 800 pound recently for a local hospital, the staff and owner has no ego (unlike many other look at i own a vape shop types)
and have always been more than helpful with any one ive seen in the shop

they have also been awarded retailer of the year title only last year

as far as vape shops go this on is out standing and in my humble opinion a bench mark for all other shops to aspire to

just to balance things out i have no affiliation with the shop and i dont even use it to buy my juice or mods, i do how ever use it to buy my wifes juice and often find myself in there to have a natter with fellow like minded vapers, not once have i ever been greeted with anything less than a smile and a warm welcome

http://www.thevapersden.com
if im not here im there
02/03/16 04:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)