Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Poll: How many smokers have you encouraged to start vaping?
None
1-5
6-10
10+
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Encouraging other smokers to take up vaping.
YorkshirePudding Offline

Likes Given: 93
Sex: Male
RE: Encouraging other smokers to take up vaping.
Been trying to get my sister to convert to the juice, but she coughs on every one she tries. I will convert her.
26/09/15 02:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
gummy Offline

Likes Given: 8
Sex:
I don't actively encourage people to give up smoking and try e-cigs. Apart from my father who at 75 is never going to give up.
But I have encouraged others to continue vaping, helped with sourcing reasonably priced equipment and been on hand with a dozen bottles of homemade juice when the flavour gods frown.
04/05/16 08:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Amazing Vape Offline

Likes Given: 1,054
The way things are currently, I'm not sure I can encourage smokers to start vaping. Not that there are many smokers. And not that the smokers that there still are will ever start vaping. I've seen people start vaping and go back to smoking. And I've heard of people who quit smoking by vaping and then quit vaping. And I know of people who vape at home but smoke elsewhere and who tell me they never really intended to quit smoking. It's so varied...

Furthermore, I don't have many smokers among my acquaintances these days but, frankly, you don't really see people vaping where I live. Well, every once in a while but that's that.

Hmm... Weed smokers love to say the world would be a much happier place if everybody smoked weed. Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I choose to say the world would be a better place if many people started vaping and vaping became a habit, much like drinking coffee. Not that the world is a better place because of a lot of people having coffee, lol.

A site about the facts and history of vaping (but most probably never): http://www.amazingvape.weebly.com
04/05/16 09:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
louis76 Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
I have definitely tried to get a few of my mates on vaping but most of them been very apprehensive until I explained the whole concept to them properly, then they were more than willing to give it a try. Few of them really liked it but others needed more time to adjust into it. I would say out my friends circle who smoke, I have managed to get 4 into vaping.
26/01/17 03:00 PM
cigeliquid Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 572
I don't set out to encourage any smoker i meet to switch
But i always ask "How much is a packet of fags these days " after they come back with £9.00+
i remark so around £3000- £3500 a year at a pack per day slowly shake my head.
90% then ask how much i spend i simply reply "all in around £1.00 a day"
Only if they show interest will i point them towards the internet or local vape shop.
Bubblegum

27/01/17 10:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
louis76 Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
Since vaping, I haven't really encourage any of my smoking mates to take it up so to speak but what I usually find is that they usually end up either through own self desire or curiosity wanting to find out more about e-cigarettes. It's actually great because we often end up having such great conversations over it. Good debates as well.
14/02/17 04:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)