Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FDA to close down Totally Wicked
nisam Offline

Likes Given: 2,969
Sex:
RE: FDA to close down Totally Wicked
(14/11/16 09:23 PM)RobbieW Wrote:  I hate to say it but maybe Trump will intervene in a positive way. Big government interfering in an individual freedom to vape may resonate with him, a silver lining perhaps?

http://www.vapingpost.com/2016/11/10/wha...residency/

Could well happen, but I'd say there'll be quite a few things vying for his attention.
14/11/16 09:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Amazing Vape Offline

Likes Given: 1,044
Sex: Male
Well... Who knows? Maybe in one of his sudden moves he puts an end to the FDA's ambitions regarding vaping. Maybe he'll do that instead of creating a state of economic and social chaos throughout the entire Western world. Who knows? I don't. I can't tell the future and I've been surprised quite a few times.

As for the otherwise interesting text, it does look a bit weirdly phrased with a lot of sentences that end in the middle and a lot of others that start in the middle too. As long as the intentions are good...

Ok. Even if a miracle happens and he becomes a good president, that wouldn't justify supporting opportunists like Farage or vipers like Le Pen in Europe.

A site about the facts and history of vaping (but most probably never): http://www.amazingvape.weebly.com
(This post was last modified: 14/11/16 10:53 PM by Amazing Vape.)
14/11/16 10:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Rojeans Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,450
If any of Trumps mates vaped, FDA's FUBARD. (Wishing) .......Hang on..... .N.Faragh is an advocate (or was at one time)
(Just a thought)

One of Liverpool's first and oldest 'independent' electronic cigarette shop
Now IBVTA member.
16/11/16 09:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rojeans's post:
nisam (16/11/16)
Bobsbeer Offline

Likes Given: 80
Not sure Trump knows who Farage really is, so not sure USA vapers should rely on him. Why would Trump want to listen to a failure who lost?

Bob

(This post was last modified: 16/11/16 10:48 PM by Bobsbeer.)
16/11/16 10:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Rojeans Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,450
(16/11/16 10:47 PM)Bobsbeer Wrote:  Not sure Trump knows who Farage really is, so not sure USA vapers should rely on him. Why would Trump want to listen to a failure who lost?
Where have you been in the last few months?

One of Liverpool's first and oldest 'independent' electronic cigarette shop
Now IBVTA member.
16/11/16 11:06 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Rojeans's post:
nisam (16/11/16), Stuart0001 (17/11/16)
redstripe787 Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
(12/11/16 07:11 AM)Phaalman Wrote:  Ii think alot of the industry will go underground where there will be no regulations which is quite worrying. Its almost as if they want us to believe vaping is as harmful as smoking then we all start smoking again to boost the coffers

i know i cant believe the fda is doing all this stuff http://blog.jvapes.com/fda-regulations-o...y-concern/
10/01/17 09:22 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes redstripe787's post:
Amazing Vape (11/01/17)
Amazing Vape Offline

Likes Given: 1,044
I can. The world gives conspiracy theoreticians a purpose. The problem is they usually prefer to focus on obvious delusions.

A site about the facts and history of vaping (but most probably never): http://www.amazingvape.weebly.com
11/01/17 10:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)