Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Falvourings...
SJG Offline

Likes Given: 8
Sex: Male

RE: Falvourings...
Thanks Charlie, that's definitely settled it, FlavourArt seems to have a very good reputation on here and it helps that the owner is an active member of the online community. It will be a few months before i start the quest i reckon. I need to let my bank balance recover a little after the TPD related stock up this month!

And thanks Kempos too, I do like fruit flavours and i seem to prefer simple single flavours. I've tried a few blends and i haven't like any of them so far so my DIY is going to be pretty easy i reckon. Actually thinking about that the juice i'm vaping now is probably a blend of some sort, i'm vaping Candy King Strawberry Belts which is probably not just a strawberry flavour Undecided

I'd be interested in trying something like french toast or coffee but there is nowhere around here i can go and sample juices anymore, all the shops have stopped, i presume because they are getting nicked. I'm reluctant to waste nicotine now too since TPD is coming but i suppose i can mix a 0 nic batch to try and add nicotine if i like it.
(This post was last modified: 12/05/17 07:40 PM by SJG.)
12/05/17 09:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
FlavourArtUK Offline
Vaping Pioneer since 13-10-2008
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,074
(12/05/17 09:55 AM)SJG Wrote:  I'd be interested in trying something like french toast or coffee but there is nowhere around here i can go and sample juices anymore, all the shops have stopped, i presume because they are getting nicked. I'm reluctant to waste nicotine now too since TPD is coming but i suppose i can mix a 0 nic batch to try and nicotine if i like it.

Work on blending your concentrates first, you only need to blend a couple of ml.
Then make a sample using 1.9ml of eliquid and 0.1ml of your flavouring to give
a 5% mix, that is your benchmark and when you have vaped it you should have
a good idea if you like it and if it needs more or less flavour. Only mix a bigger
batch when you are happy with your sample; saves you loads of wastage.
If you get stuck, you know what to do Smiling

John.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π and it was delicious!
12/05/17 07:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes FlavourArtUK's post:
the wee man (17/05/17)
SJG Offline

Thanks for tips John. That makes sense. I will be ordering later in the year i am sure. Hopefully i'll nail a couple of flavours won't need to bother you or anyone else on here.
12/05/17 07:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Phaalman Offline

Likes Given: 91
You wont find better than Flavourart !
12/05/17 08:50 PM
appleroe Offline
How do you like them Apple's

Likes Given: 482
i can see the love for Flavor Art and it is warranted they are very good concentrates made by an extremely trustworthy company but by no means are they the be all and end all of concentrates , TFA, CAP , JF,FW ,RF and others have cracking concentrates, i have over 200 concentrates and use different concentrates for differnt mixes , for example FA concentrates fruits are extremely realistic but if i want a candy fruit i might go for a different make to get a more realistic candy , if i want to make a tropical punch then i will use a lot of FA concentrates in that mix as they are realistic to the flavor profile i would be looking for , the best advice i can give you is to find a recipe you like , you can find loads on elr http://e-liquid-recipes.com/ or if you have something in mind i can find you one and buy the concentrates for that recipe, blindly buying concentrates because you like the sound of them can lead to frustration, or maybe look at buying one-shots for a while and using them till you get used to mixing , there are lots of DIY groups on Facebook and a mixing section on here that will be able to help , i can recommend " Out of the ashes" and "VHB" on Facebook extremely helpful groups that can save you a lot of time and money as well as provide recipes to try Smiling

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously.
13/05/17 05:55 PM
SJG Offline

That's a great site for recipes, thanks Appleroe. Thumbs Up

I'm not a fan of complex flavours even in food and drink. For instance i'm not a fan of mixed fruit cordials but like the individual flavours. I like fruit to eat but i don't like a fruit salad. So vape juice mixing is going to be simple process me thinks. It should consist of finding the most realistic banana or strawberry flavour and sticking with it.

I don't do Facebook, i'm still old school and like my forums Wink There looks to be plenty of options to try on that recipe site and i see it details exactly where each flavour is from which is good.
13/05/17 06:34 PM
the wee man Offline

Likes Given: 59
ive stocked up on nic and about to try my hand at mixing for the first time,have any of you folks used Perfumers apprentice, RY4 legend,RY4 asian,RY4 type,if so what are your thoughts ?

also any thoughts on Hangsen RY4 ?

the rest of the flavours i fancy are all Flavour Art concentrate,so i think i'm good to go on them, after reading this thread Smiling

ALWAYS judge a person by the way they treat someone who can be of NO POSSIBLE USE TO THEM !
18/05/17 12:00 AM
Cheekiecharlie Online
Forum Moderators

Likes Given: 5,283
Hansen ry4 tasted like one of the best for my taste, I mix at 13% steep for 4 weeks,

vaping is a passion ,not just a hobby,

http://forum.squonking.co.uk/index.php

18/05/17 08:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cheekiecharlie's post:
the wee man (18/05/17)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)