Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Falvourings...
armcoadam Offline

Likes Given: 4
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: Falvourings...
(11/05/17 07:15 PM)ShagDoubt Wrote:  If it's the flavourings you'e thinking about, they seem to be single flavours from the likes of Capella and Flavourart - both are reputable and generally fine.
These are single flavours and are generally not used alone, but mixed with several others to make a vapable juice.

If it's the one-shot jobbies you're asking about then I can't help, there seem to be no reviews as yet and it's pot luck (but Darkstar probably won't be selling crap methinks).

Saying that though - the Kanzi and Lemon Tart appear to be the one-shots that are out there with a few suppliers and are both good.

I use Flavourart in cake making, so have loads of random flavours, some are totally unsuitable for vaping, some are, tbh, with the flavours assuming you get ones that are safe for vape you cant go wrong, and yes i 100% recommend them Smiling
09/06/17 05:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
FlavourArtUK Offline
Vaping Pioneer since 13-10-2008
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,088
Sex: Male
RE: Falvourings...
Pear Drops buns with Black Jack buttercream does it every time for me.
Or, Strawberry buns with Champagne buttercream mmmmmmmmmmmm Smiling

John.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π and it was delicious!
09/06/17 09:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)