Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First, regulated squonker recommendation?
slidey_adz Offline
Professional Idiot

Likes Given: 1,271
Sex: Male
RE: First, regulated squonker recommendation?
The only regulated squonks I've not heard anything bad about would be the LostVape Drone, VT Inbox, and the Hotcig RSQ. Not owned them myself but all others I have heard issues about. The ones ibe mentioned have shown to be great quailty and great performing squonks.

08/01/18 01:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
MF_Vape Offline

Likes Given: 5
Sex: Undisclosed
First, regulated squonker recommendation?
Hi Lucifah, I'm not sure where you are based or your budget but I have owned the Lost Vape Drone for over a year and it is an excellent squonk mod, albeit a tad heavy for out and about. The problem is where to source them as I don't think you can get them in the UK, but I'm sure I've seen American sites still list them. It is dual 18650, DNA 250 chip throttled down to 167 watts.
The only other option in my opinion is the Gbox 200W by Geekvape, although I do not have it, the reviews are not too bad. Single battery squonk devices are a pain in the rear if you ask me, shite battery life.

Hope this helps

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
(This post was last modified: 09/01/18 10:56 AM by MF_Vape.)
09/01/18 10:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes MF_Vape's post:
lucifah (09/01/18)
lucifah Offline

Likes Given: 152

You're probably going to give me a dress down now... Tell Off

I went ahead and bought the Therion BF plus the new 22mm Dead Rabbit SQ.
JUST. COULD. NOT. RESIST. Sorry. Blush

Should come tomorrow Waiting

Thanks for all the input though! There might be a time when I'll need another squonker, so it's definitely useful, honest! HeHe!

10/01/18 06:19 PM
Yas786 Offline
Vaping like a madman

Likes Given: 60
Sex: Male
(10/01/18 06:19 PM)lucifah Wrote:  You're probably going to give me a dress down now... Tell Off

I went ahead and bought the Therion BF plus the new 22mm Dead Rabbit SQ.
JUST. COULD. NOT. RESIST. Sorry. Blush

Should come tomorrow Waiting

Thanks for all the input though! There might be a time when I'll need another squonker, so it's definitely useful, honest! HeHe!

Lol I’ve got the therion bf in my wish list at the moment, just waiting to get paid then I’ll pull the trigger.

Just received my stainless steel dead rabbit sq this morning. I’ve slapped a 3mm fused clapton build inside it and wicked it up. Put it on my hotcig rsq mod and wow what an awesome little rda it is. It’s just as good as it’s bigger brother the dead rabbit. Flavour is spot on with the airflow wide open, when I turn it to the 2 small holes it gets pretty tight but flavour is again spot on. One hole open and it’s too tight but flavour isn’t as good as the wide open or 2 hole airflow setting.

All in all brilliant rda and I’m sure you will like it. Just glad they did a single coil rda as I’m not a huge fan of dual coil rda’s. My original dead rabbit, been running that in a single coil config but not as good as the sq version of the dead rabbit in my honest opinion.

GP PAPS X, Provari Mini, KFL, GP Spheroid and GP Heron.
Lost Vape DNA200, Aspire Cleito 120 tank, Combo RDTA.
11/01/18 12:26 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yas786's post:
lucifah (11/01/18)
lucifah Offline

Likes Given: 152

Got the Therion BF yesterday Dance Still getting to know each other, but I like it so far.
Not too impressed with the Dead Rabbit SQ for MTL yet, but that's probably just me. Need to find a build that works best in it for me.

In the meantime, a picture with a NarCa clone which I'm more familiar and very happy with... Smiling

12/01/18 10:29 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)