Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flavour combo
Phaalman Offline

Likes Given: 91
Sex: Male
Flavour combo
If you could make one bottle of juice using either a single flavour or two to three different flavours what would it be? For me it would be a tobacco bend such as FAs Max Blend/ Golden Rollie maybe a little black fire added for a smokey edge!
19/04/17 08:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phaalman's post:
ainz (19/04/17)
kempos Offline

Likes Given: 46
Sex:
RE: Flavour combo
Chef's Welsh Custard. I love custard vapes, and must have made 100+ variations trying any new custard concentrates I can find and mixing my own creations. But I still always come back to Welsh custard. Must have gone through litres of the stuff by now and still not bored of the flavour.

I still like trying to come up with a new custard, adding creams, fruits, coffee's or just blending 2 -3 custards together, but to date I've not come up with anything I prefer to Welsh.

The only other flavour I've ever bought repeatedly was Lime Sparkle. An in your face lime flavoured vape that worryingly melted plastic tanks while you watched but really hit the spot. Not sure it's available anymore so I'm keeping my last bit of concentrate for a special occasion.
19/04/17 08:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Phaalman Offline

Likes Given: 91
Sex: Male

(19/04/17 08:36 AM)kempos Wrote:  Chef's Welsh Custard. I love custard vapes, and must have made 100+ variations trying any new custard concentrates I can find and mixing my own creations. But I still always come back to Welsh custard. Must have gone through litres of the stuff by now and still not bored of the flavour.

I still like trying to come up with a new custard, adding creams, fruits, coffee's or just blending 2 -3 custards together, but to date I've not come up with anything I prefer to Welsh.

The only other flavour I've ever bought repeatedly was Lime Sparkle. An in your face lime flavoured vape that worryingly melted plastic tanks while you watched but really hit the spot. Not sure it's available anymore so I'm keeping my last bit of concentrate for a special occasion.
ive tried a few custards and mixed a few but never really found one that hit the spot. Ive tried Digbys which didnt live up to all the hype for me. The best ive probably tried is Turtle juice that wasnt bad!
19/04/17 08:57 AM
Asitis Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 132
Sex: Undisclosed
I'm currently vaping Triphammers Cream Tea at 20% mixed with some 8 month old Rhonodite which I think I mixed at 10% - I will never be able to remake this juice but its absolutely fab. Like a fruit trifle with a hint of apple on the inhale and the fruit, sponge and cream on the exhale with the slightest icing sugar sweetness left in the mouth and on the lips. Every flavour is subtle but distinctive - I only have 10ml left and its going to cost me a fortune trying to remake this.Idea
19/04/17 10:57 AM
keepitgoin Offline

Likes Given: 51
Sex: Undisclosed
Citrus, lemon, lime and a bit of fizz!!
19/04/17 01:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)