Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gbox
slidey_adz Offline
Professional Idiot

Likes Given: 1,270
Sex: Male
RE: Gbox
Blaster if you want a good cheap single coil rda for squonks I can highly recommend the wasp nano! About £15 for the authentic and the performance is amazing! I like them so much I have 4 of them in use haha!

01/01/18 08:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
wobbly Offline

Likes Given: 989
(01/01/18 08:30 PM)slidey_adz Wrote:  Blaster if you want a good cheap single coil rda for squonks I can highly recommend the wasp nano! About £15 for the authentic and the performance is amazing! I like them so much I have 4 of them in use haha!

+1 on the nano. I've got two of them.

Cheers.

Sent using a Raspberry Pi 2 (Ubuntu-Mate) whilst puffing away on a Kangxin Inoy squonker.
01/01/18 10:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Blaster Offline
U goto be kidding
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 21

Can I fook get this temp control working on the gbox the stupid thing keeps setting fire to the wick it's doing my head in now grrrrrr.
03/01/18 05:54 AM
Blaster Offline
U goto be kidding
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 21

My findings with the gbox
I didn't think the battery's falling out when removing the squonk bottle would bother me BUT it does.
The squonk bottle is to small and it don't empty the bottle of juice your forever filling the bottle ( and bloody batteries fall out grrr )
With the bottle being small you only get sort of a small press of the bottle thus you don't get a lot of juic traveling up to saturate your wicks.
I'm also not finding temp control works very well at all.

Tbh I'm regretting getting this gbox but at the time it was the only duel battery squonk mod I could find, would I recommend it errrr NO would be the answer, if the bottle was bigger and you was going to use it in power mode and keep it as a at home mod then I think it would be ok.
13/01/18 09:10 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)