Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GearBest UK Shipping
QuinnDexter Offline
Uberfool

Likes Given: 1,726
Sex: Male
RE: GearBest UK Shipping
Actually Yodel deliver both the regular free service from GearBest and the faster premium option. Obviously experiences vary but my local Yodel service is impeccable. The drivers are friendly, professional and efficient and everything has arrived in perfect condition. I've lost count of the parcels I've had from China over the last 7 years or so I've been buying direct and whilst I've had a few held up at Heathrow I've only once had one undelivered which the vendor sorted.

20/12/16 11:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
iPant Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex:
I've ordered a few times from Gearbest. For me it never took more than 2 weeks for the items to arrive, but the tracking system is crap. It shows a gap (for about a week?) from the time the item left China to the time Yodel received it. I'd say nothing to worry about if you are within this 1-week window
21/12/16 08:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Phaalman Offline

Likes Given: 91
Never wait in anticipation for anything from China just order it forget about it and then eventually it turns up and its a nice surprise
21/12/16 08:51 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phaalman's post:
Nayngnottz94 (21/12/16)
Nayngnottz94 Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 292
(21/12/16 08:51 AM)Phaalman Wrote:  Never wait in anticipation for anything from China just order it forget about it and then eventually it turns up and its a nice surprise

Yep by then your pay day has been and gone and its as if you got it for free!,
21/12/16 09:06 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nayngnottz94's post:
dankellys (21/12/16)
YorkshirePudding Offline

Likes Given: 93
Yeah normally it's anywhere between 1-4 week its a lucky dip really, but it's going to be shite through the Christmas and new year period, and I've just dunked my digital scales in the sink and I can't find anywhere to get some ASAP. Sad

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
21/12/16 02:41 PM
QuinnDexter Offline
Uberfool

Likes Given: 1,726
Try Amazon for scales, there's loads on there for similar prices as China from UK vendors.

21/12/16 02:45 PM
Richard46 Online
Talking Backwards

Likes Given: 1,351
Sex: Undisclosed
(21/12/16 02:41 PM)YorkshirePudding Wrote:  Yeah normally it's anywhere between 1-4 week its a lucky dip really, but it's going to be shite through the Christmas and new year period, and I've just dunked my digital scales in the sink and I can't find anywhere to get some ASAP. Sad

I have found these people very reliable and there prices look OK compared with Amazon anyway.
https://www.creamsupplies.co.uk/index.ph...ct=viewCat

Delivery before crimbo would be an ask now though.

edit just noticed they do have a delivery by tomorrow option not read the details

(This post was last modified: 21/12/16 02:52 PM by Richard46.)
21/12/16 02:49 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Richard46's post:
YorkshirePudding (21/12/16)
YorkshirePudding Offline

Likes Given: 93
(21/12/16 02:49 PM)Richard46 Wrote:  
(21/12/16 02:41 PM)YorkshirePudding Wrote:  Yeah normally it's anywhere between 1-4 week its a lucky dip really, but it's going to be shite through the Christmas and new year period, and I've just dunked my digital scales in the sink and I can't find anywhere to get some ASAP. Sad

I have found these people very reliable and there prices look OK compared with Amazon anyway.
https://www.creamsupplies.co.uk/index.ph...ct=viewCat

Delivery before crimbo would be an ask now though.

edit just noticed they do have a delivery by tomorrow option not read the details
Thanks a lot mate!

21/12/16 02:59 PM
dankellys Offline

Likes Given: 31
Sex:

GearBest UK Shipping
It turned up on New Year's Eve, don't know why I was so worried about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
03/01/17 09:02 PM
jman316 Offline

Likes Given: 13
Sex:
My order from GB (earphone) arrived in UK customs on the 2nd of Dec. Ive lost hope that Im going to receive it now. Sad

A bit surprised though that it got stopped out of the millions of items coming through everyday!

04/01/17 06:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)