Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Getting the best from your Sophia,
Chrisgprime Offline

Likes Given: 58
Sex: Male
RE: Getting the best from your Sophia,
Been looking at the Sophia for months ...how would you say they compare for ease of use and quality of vape as at the moment I only really use Nature vape coils with the mini tank but do find I get some dry hits with some of my thicker juices ....just not sure if I should that the plunge ....I do like faff free Smiling
18/12/14 10:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chrisgprime's post:
Jazzy J (18/12/14)
Squonkaholic Offline
Mighty Boxfinder General

Likes Given: 602
Sex: Male
RE: Getting the best from your Sophia,
(18/12/14 10:45 AM)Chrisgprime Wrote:  Been looking at the Sophia for months ...how would you say they compare for ease of use and quality of vape as at the moment I only really use Nature vape coils with the mini tank but do find I get some dry hits with some of my thicker juices ....just not sure if I should that the plunge ....I do like faff free Smiling

I've used mine in a Slim Tank and Bayou and once you've had a play with the juice control and got it down so to speak, it'll wick 70VG just fine. You "might" get a dry hit initially when you are still learning how to set it up but, it works incredibly well and really takes very little effort to master.

I can't compare it to your nature vape set up as I don't have one but, if it helps, its a lot easier to set up and get running than my Diver 2.
18/12/14 11:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squonkaholic's post:
Jazzy J (18/12/14)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)