Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glasgows latest vape shop.
watsy Away

Likes Given: 716
Sex: Male
RE: Glasgows latest vape shop.
Eddie post:
The shop is now open for business, but John told me that there will be an official opening in a couple of weeks, So perhaps something to put in your dairies...I'll certainly be there on the day to show support to one of central Scotland's best vape vendors.

Sounds like a start for a wee vape meet Eddie. Big Grin Thumbs Up

Happy man with what I got.
06/09/15 10:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes watsy's post:
Toadem (06/09/15)
Toadem Offline

Likes Given: 76
Sex:
Well I managed to pop in there for what was supposed to be a flying visit and left about an hour later, thanks for a great time guys, the range that I tried so far is amazing and the prices are awesome.

I went looking for something similar to Heisenberg and left with its replacement, or should I say its 2 replacements Smiling Cobra Venom and Maw's Milk. This is a brilliant shop and the staff are amazing and so helpful, you have made a convert out of me guys.

Thank you and I shall definitely see you again soon.
09/09/15 05:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Buzzman Offline

Likes Given: 83
Sex: Male
Cobra Venom and Opal Fruits are the two concentrates I buy there. Excellent flavours.

09/09/15 05:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Buzzman's post:
Toadem (09/09/15)
Toadem Offline

Sex:
(09/09/15 05:42 PM)Buzzman Wrote:  Cobra Venom and Opal Fruits are the two concentrates I buy there. Excellent flavours.

I never tried the Opal Fruits but its now on the radar ty Smiling I was surprised by the Maws Milk, I would describe it as a kind of Oreo milkshake, lots of flavour, I even bought a 10ml of the premade to satisfy any urges I may have till it steeps hehe.
09/09/15 06:53 PM
teeone Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
still to have a look at this shop!! sounds good!

how much are there in house liquids going for?
06/10/15 12:06 PM
Toadem Offline

Sex:
(06/10/15 12:06 PM)teeone Wrote:  still to have a look at this shop!! sounds good!

how much are there in house liquids going for?

In fairness I cant remember as its mostly concentrates I buy (£3 per 10ml IIRC) I think the premades are around £3.50 per 10ml but dont hold me to that please Smiling.

I was in last week and have more cobra venom and some opal fruits steeping atm.
07/10/15 01:48 PM
blade_922 Offline

Sex:
Fantastic shop for vaping liquids and equipment. Picked up my kangertech tank and istick 30w from here along with some juice. Great service from the guy, can't remember his name mind skinny guy in the partick shop. Gave me so much advice and I learned a lot while I was there while he was setting up my equipment.
07/10/15 05:10 PM
renaissancevaping Offline

Likes Given: 129
Sex: Undisclosed
Was in a few days ago and spoke to John, came across as friendly and knowledgeable particularly when I asked about diketones etc. After chatting to him felt quite confident picking of 20 ml of their custard flavour. In vaporised near central when I asked the guy serving me about diketones with respect to the creme anlgaise by bord02 all I got was a blank stare, it was nice of them to let me try it on a dripper though. Had to try the emporium custard in a vivi nova obviously isn't ideal but I got enough out of it to see that I would probably like it and his point was well made about them having 90 flavours. Sliding scale price wise with 20ml working out at £8. Shop is lovely and it is nice to see something like this relatively close to me. I do wonder how all three shops there on each other's doorstep will survive with another three closer to byers road though but fingers crossed they do.

I'm on the practice field running two a day, so I don't drop the ball when it's threw my way.
(This post was last modified: 08/10/15 10:28 AM by renaissancevaping.)
08/10/15 10:26 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes renaissancevaping's post:
Toadem (09/10/15)
blade_922 Offline

Sex:
Cobra venom is fantastic from there.
08/10/15 12:51 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes blade_922's post:
Toadem (09/10/15)
teeone Offline

Sex:
does anyone kno if they sell the Velocity clone, am wanting to get one and wud rather pay the extra to get it sooner than later! going to jump in next week and have a look at the shops up that way! only a few stops on the train lol i need to get out more!!
24/10/15 11:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)