Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
Hand Made Microcoils And Recoiled Evod, Protank Heads
aix123 Offline

Likes Given: 121
Sex: Male
RE: Hand Made Microcoils And Recoiled Evod, Protank Heads
Cammy, sent you a PM (letting you know, in case you see this and don't check PMs too often, like me)
20/12/15 02:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
jeremiah Offline

Likes Given: 2
Sex:
Ordered some of Cammy's evod style coils Monday evening , arrived Wednesday afternoon. Very good. Only problem,one of the tanks, I was intending to use these in , is still ! in transit. Anyone out there know how long, year of the monkey holiday celebrations last.
09/03/16 02:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Vapewhore Offline
Miss.Bee-Haven

Likes Given: 1,523
Sex: Female
(09/03/16 02:14 PM)jeremiah Wrote:  Ordered some of Cammy's evod style coils Monday evening , arrived Wednesday afternoon. Very good. Only problem,one of the tanks, I was intending to use these in , is still ! in transit. Anyone out there know how long, year of the monkey holiday celebrations last.

Year of Monkey finished. Depending on who you got it from (FT) should be a few weeks (GB) a few months HeHe!

+1 for Cammys Coils Thumbs Up

09/03/16 02:24 PM
dogtanian Offline

Likes Given: 46
Sex:
Thanks cammy. Ordered late yesterday for the first time and somehow received in today's post two sparkling coils!!
18/05/16 01:03 PM
mikewan53 Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex: Undisclosed
Wanted to add my thanks to cammy, as others have said, quick delivery and getting lovely flavour from his coils. Nice one.

Mike
27/07/16 10:14 AM
fluffychick75 Offline

Likes Given: 143
Do you still make these Cammy - just aware this thread is a bit old now- but seen a few mentions of "Cammys coils" and would you believe 3 hours ago I ordered a naturevape one- am gutted - however when replacement time comes if you are still doing this I will hopefully be back to you to try

If only humans had hearts as big as dogs do Heart
04/08/17 05:31 PM
MDC Offline

Likes Given: 275
Sex: Male
(04/08/17 05:31 PM)fluffychick75 Wrote:  Do you still make these Cammy - just aware this thread is a bit old now- but seen a few mentions of "Cammys coils" and would you believe 3 hours ago I ordered a naturevape one- am gutted - however when replacement time comes if you are still doing this I will hopefully be back to you to try

AFAIK Cammy has not been active for a while. Whatever happened to DIY Smiling ? Did you order the NV Dual coil version, which is actually a single coil with a spacer on top? Bit of silicon rubber tube? They are pretty good, I bought a couple before I started doing my own. I think they packed the cotton in a bit tight though. Of course you can adjust this when you rewick them.

The NV ones use NR-R-NR wire, but as far as I know Cammy just used resistance wire.
04/08/17 10:34 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MDC's post:
fluffychick75 (04/08/17)
fluffychick75 Offline

Likes Given: 143
I got the dual coil sized one for the mini Protank 3 - am excited- if I enjoy this Imight get into doing my own ! xx

If only humans had hearts as big as dogs do Heart
04/08/17 11:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)