Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi All
Norseman Offline

Likes Given: 6
Sex: Male
Hi All
I am new to UK Vapers but not to vaping. Been vaping a while and learnt a lot in this time.
Started out with regulated devices but today i only use Mech mods and RDA's and i have also started to do written reviews on Mechs and RDA's which lead me to a question i have.

Is there any guidelines or rules that i should know about in order to post reviews?

Thanks
Norseman
03/08/17 09:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Norseman's post:
Ken (15/08/17)
Ken Offline
Bright Spark

Likes Given: 3,033
Sex: Male
RE: Hi All
Welcome Norseman, I would have thought that the owners of this website would have replied to you after all this time, there are guidelines and they should have been polite to let you what these are by know, again, welcome. 43

15/08/17 08:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
hachi Offline

Likes Given: 577
Sex: Female
Hi All
Hi Norseman, welcome to UKV Smiling

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yesterday 04:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
incmo Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
RE: Hi All
hello vapers, 1 year off smoker from sweden here...good times now and hope im welcome here, atm some HHV juice in dicodes extreme V3 with nautilus 2, 1,6 ohm coils

cheers
Yesterday 09:49 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes incmo's post:
Ken (Yesterday)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)