Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Poll: Do you:
Only inhale mouth to lung
Mostly inhale mouth to lung
About half and half
Mostly lung inhale
Only lung inhale
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you vape?
anthropolyte Offline
He of the beautiful hands

Likes Given: 257
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: How do you vape?
It's interesting how kit choice affects the way you vape - I used to be exclusively MTL, using a Rose and a Taifun mainly. I needed some cheap kit, so bought a Billow v2, and now all my tanks except the Rose are direct lung. And I actually find it more satisfying (but have had to reduce nic and flavour levels accordingly).
09/02/16 11:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
anon4 Offline

Likes Given: 211
Sex: Other
(09/02/16 11:54 AM)anthropolyte Wrote:  It's interesting how kit choice affects the way you vape - I used to be exclusively MTL, using a Rose and a Taifun mainly. I needed some cheap kit, so bought a Billow v2, and now all my tanks except the Rose are direct lung. And I actually find it more satisfying (but have had to reduce nic and flavour levels accordingly).
I got no hit and no flavor with mtl except for the kayfun, but I found myself sucking rather hard so I went and got a kanger subtank. Since then strictly lung hitters for me, tooting a single clapton in the tfv4 rca deck at 45w and the flavor is delish!

Using Tapatalk
10/02/16 01:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
SJP! Offline

Likes Given: 21
Sex: Male
I was/am always mouth to lung. Had a little stint with lung hits when I vaped a dripper on a series box but it didnt do it for me for long. Back to around 20w on a goblin mini with a tight draw, 36mg juice, perfect for me and thats what counts. Whatever works for you is the best way to vape Smiling
19/02/16 05:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Owain Glyndwr Offline

Likes Given: 18
I had a bad long time habit of smoking the wrong kind of long analogues(long ago) Facepalm ,which I had to draw deep into my lungs,so Ive always smoked that way,same now with vaping,tried mouth to lung but it just makes me cough.So lung for me.

Scarlet till I die - Scarlets RFC.
24/05/16 07:56 PM
Amazing Vape Online

Likes Given: 1,010
Given my kind of gear, mouth to lung always. But it isn't only about that... When I smoked it was mouth to lung, I can't think of anybody I ever knew who lung inhaled and I can only think of a particular thing in which it was said you had to lung inhale as deeply as possible and then keep it in your lungs for as long as possible and even then some f***** idiot might say you were wasting it all.

I think mouth to lung is way more relaxed. The way a vape should be (for me).

A site about the facts and history of vaping (but most probably never): http://www.amazingvape.weebly.com
30/05/16 09:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amazing Vape's post:
Cheekiecharlie (19/06/16)
obijon Offline

Likes Given: 47
I am a MTL vaper. I did try direct lung inhaling when aspire kicked off the whole sub ohm clearomiser thing but it never floated my boat and I soon returned to my trusted Nautilus.
I did try DLI again when the Serpent came out and even though you can regulate it down to a very restricted lung inhale its still to airy for me.
These days I mostly use my Squape R and have just purchased an Avocado 24 which believe it or not works really well as a MTL tank when using a single coil with the two small air holes on show, happy day's Smiling
31/05/16 04:41 AM
quincey43 Offline

Likes Given: 4
Sex: Female
I mainly MTL with Kayfuns of all sizes, I also love my Ubertoot but just once in a while I like a direct lung vape on my subtank mini.
31/05/16 03:40 PM
rbdazza Offline

Likes Given: 12
Sex:
as most i am sure i MTL'd when i started on the ego pen styles and lookalikes and when i moved on to a mod and nautilus.

then i went to buy a second hand mod off someone and he was using an RDA and had an atlantis on his table, i asked about it, he showed me , went straight out and bought an atlantis and never looked back since.
31/05/16 04:02 PM
Vapeoholic Away
*Louise*

Likes Given: 1,568
Sex: Female
mouth to lung
19/06/16 08:53 AM
bluehippy Offline

Likes Given: 127
Mouth to lung. My wallet wakes up screaming at the thought of direct lunging.
19/06/16 09:08 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)