Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many vapers are actually from Tamworth?
Styleone Offline

Likes Given: 54
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: How many vapers are actually from Tamworth?
(19/09/13 05:30 PM)wildarmtins Wrote:  
(15/09/13 03:11 PM)tbirch91 Wrote:  Used to live in tamworth. Moved up the road to Atherstone now. Still use the great ifancyone tho Smiling

Hehe, exact opposite here. Moved from Atherstone to Tamworth :-P You know ifancyone are moving to the town centre soon?

I am in Tamworth, moved here during the spring last year.

Visited ifancyone BM retail unit yesterday and these guys are excellent. They not only exceeded my expectations with a great range of mods, but the guys there are also really friendly with brilliant advice when I was looking to learn more about dripping attys. I am sure plenty of the Midland based vapers are already familiar with the guys there, but for those who are yet to visit them, do it now.

Great service, very nice product range and their Cinammon Danish juice is really awesome. Tamworth is an even better vape location due to their great efforts.

Big Grin

Powered by - Boxes ... just boxes.
01/01/14 08:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
TheJackOfHearts1807 Offline
Buildmaster

Likes Given: 193
Sex: Male
I live in Wilnecote. I've been a born-and-bred Tammy since I landed on this planet.

Live in the present, remember the past and fear not the future, for it does not exist and never shall. There is only now. 78

Wanted: SOI Short Switch + Black Goon RDA
A nice Stabbed regulated squonk box.
02/01/14 09:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
wurz1873 Offline

Likes Given: 106
I live in Baddesley now a quiet village just outside Tamworth, originally from Dordon
19/08/15 08:02 PM
rocknrollsuicide Offline

Likes Given: 35
lol is this dead do they still do vapefests i could stand over the road so no one would actually know i was attending lmao

i cant be forever young but i can be immature foreverClapping
01/08/16 03:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)