Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
How to make eLiquid
Braadlee Offline
Master of Disaster

Likes Given: 137
Sex: Male
How to make eLiquid
https://youtu.be/X6AzvTaykhQ

Rather than my usual review, I've made what I think is an in depth tutorial on how to mix your own eLiquid. If you have any more questions on something i mention in the video or something which I have not covered, feel free to ask me on the video comments!

(This post was last modified: 26/04/15 02:23 PM by Braadlee.)
26/04/15 01:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 5 users Like Braadlee's post:
frijuk (18/05/15), HughTheVaper (03/09/16), Ken (21/08/15), kirkatronics (17/07/15), vapingdude (18/08/15)
Braadlee Offline
Master of Disaster

RE: How to make eLiquid

Always forget to put the video in the post![/code]

26/04/15 02:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 6 users Like Braadlee's post:
artace (23/10/15), Brynglas (01/05/15), Charles (05/07/15), Grizzly (14/09/16), konky (26/04/15), robbo4yorkshire (28/05/15)
S3rv3d Offline

Likes Given: 134
Very thorough video, useful for anyone new to DIY. Ive only been mixing since mid March, but if i'd seen this before I started it would definitely make me feel less intimidated trying it myself. I can't remember where I got my info from before i started. I think i just messed with ml's in on Steam Engine and it seemed easy enough once I knew what I needed.

Aqueous Glycerine (AG) is just VG based nic or VG plain, diluted with distilled/purified water usually at 10%. So if you dilute your VG with water your using AG essentially.

Sorry, I don't have a youtube account so couldn't post comments on there.
(This post was last modified: 28/04/15 10:00 PM by S3rv3d.)
28/04/15 09:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Braadlee Offline
Master of Disaster

(28/04/15 09:36 PM)S3rv3d Wrote:  Very thorough video, useful for anyone new to DIY. Ive only been mixing since mid March, but if i'd seen this before I started it would definitely make me feel less intimidated trying it myself. I can't remember where I got my info from before i started. I think i just messed with ml's in on Steam Engine and it seemed easy enough once I knew what I needed.

Aqueous Glycerine (AG) is just VG based nic or VG plain, diluted with distilled/purified water usually at 10%. So if you dilute your VG with water your using AG essentially.

Sorry, I don't have a youtube account so couldn't post comments on there.

Thats alright man, thank you for the info!!! Im glad you think it'll be helpful for new mixers!

01/05/15 08:08 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Braadlee's post:
S3rv3d (02/05/15)
frijuk Offline

Likes Given: 4
Sex:
Excellent video fella, when I get in to mixing my own stuff will be watch it again. Just one small thing the link for the nicotine is broken Wink

18/05/15 11:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Braadlee Offline
Master of Disaster

(18/05/15 11:00 PM)frijuk Wrote:  Excellent video fella, when I get in to mixing my own stuff will be watch it again. Just one small thing the link for the nicotine is broken Wink

Thanks buddy! Glad it was useful!
I'll fix that now!

It is fixed! But just in case, here's the link!
http://www.justvape247.com/diy-liquid-92-c.asp

(This post was last modified: 18/05/15 11:37 PM by Braadlee.)
18/05/15 11:36 PM
Rocksta Offline

Likes Given: 10
How to make eLiquid
Thanks for the video buddy.
I should have the rest of my my stuff coming tomorrow. Also going to order some of this concentrate as it sounds right up my street.
Glad I fount this before I attempted to go it alone. Hopefully my first lot goes well.

19/05/15 06:32 PM
Braadlee Offline
Master of Disaster

(19/05/15 06:32 PM)Rocksta Wrote:  Thanks for the video buddy.
I should have the rest of my my stuff coming tomorrow. Also going to order some of this concentrate as it sounds right up my street.
Glad I fount this before I attempted to go it alone. Hopefully my first lot goes well.

I hope it gives you the guidance and confidence you needed mate!
Let us know how it goes!

19/05/15 08:39 PM
Rocksta Offline

How to make eLiquid
Everything turned up today. also had to order some scales as I needed menthol crystals. Well I made up 10ml of my daily Eliquid strawberry cream and menthol. I followed his recipe and it tastes great.
About to go and make 100ml of it and let it steep for a day or so.

One question though. Normally the Eliquid is red but all the ingredients are clear. I'm guessing it still turns red?

Got to wait till payday to order some Heisenberg as I'm broke this month Sad
Can't wait to try it though.

21/05/15 05:30 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rocksta's post:
peterwhetzel (28/11/16)
Rocksta Offline

How to make eLiquid
Just mixed the this liquid but went for a 70pg 30vg and damn what a nice liquid it is.
I do think 20% may be a bit much for me though so may drop it to 15%.

Thank you again for the video. Really gave me the confidence to give it a try.

04/06/15 03:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)