Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Poll: Did vaping save your money?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is vaping saving your money?
Stevethesax Offline
Out, damn'd spot

Likes Given: 332
Sex: Male
RE: Is vaping saving your money?
Definitely saving me money.
I kept records for the first two years, and yeah, the spend was pretty big (mostly on juices) - but still nothing like as much as the baccy cost.
Since turning to DIY juices I've stopped keeping records because it's just not worth it.

That said, it's frightening to see how much I've spent in postage...
29/10/15 07:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stevethesax's post:
Scritti (02/11/15)
wobbly Offline

Likes Given: 977
Yes, but I wouldn't mind if it was the same. I feel much healthier and I get to vape lovely flavours.

Cheers.

Sent using a Raspberry Pi 2 (Ubuntu-Mate) whilst puffing away on a Wraith squonker.
02/11/15 08:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes wobbly's post:
Scritti (02/11/15)
monstrowhale Offline

Likes Given: 2
Sex: Undisclosed
Overall I save on the juices vs cigarettes. The weeks I'd smoke tobacco rollies would be a bit cheaper, but it was inconsistent, as I'd often buy a few packs of ready made cigarettes and go through that in half a day.
I do spend a bit more on fancy gear though. But I suppose I have things, which get almost no use and can be sold back to someone who would appreciate them more.
04/12/15 10:37 AM
Ironeye Online
Chaser of the fog

Likes Given: 644
Since its a hobby for me now, it's a big NO!....but when I first started on the egos it did save me money at the time.
09/01/16 04:14 PM
MDC Offline

Likes Given: 240
Hobby for me too, coil winding, juice mixing and all that. My kit is plentiful but not too exotic. Loads of obsolete stuff, but still much cheaper than stinkies, and I have enough supplies to last a year or two. Still got some 36mg 80%PG juice from the EGO days, not sure if I'd dare try it now! Suppose I could water it down.
09/01/16 04:20 PM
vaperzuk Offline

Likes Given: 87
Nope spending loads on nice mods and setups and I vape premium juices and lots of it.

10/01/16 12:11 PM
greendog Offline

Likes Given: 29
Sex:
at first i would spend more than smoking, now i still spend more than i would smoking. so its a no from me.

i think comparing smoking to vaping is like comparing a fiesta to a ferrari. they will both get you to the supermarket but 1 is loads more fun than the other so worth the little (loads) extra.

lost or stolen dog ?

http://www.dogtag.org.uk
10/01/16 09:34 PM
mexson88 Offline

Likes Given: 3
Sex:
Is vaping saving your money?
Definitely not
10/01/16 09:39 PM
taffyjock Offline

Likes Given: 3,551
Yep, now I've settled into what I like & how I like it spending has dropped to between 50p -£1.50 a day vaping &/or smokeless tobacco.

Money nice as it is isn't the be all, I have a much better quality of life can do more with the kids & because I'm Ill less & waste less time on cig breaks can hit more bonuses in work & spend less time there.

10/01/16 10:46 PM
Blatter Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 20
was saving loads, then bought better kit, then started mixing so saved more, so got more kit... its a bit up and down but overall yes im saving
11/01/16 12:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)