Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Kazulinho Mods Is back - squonk mechs
Cheekiecharlie Offline
Forum Moderators

Likes Given: 5,283
Sex: Male
RE: Kazulinho Mods Is back - squonk mechs
nice to see you back rui, i still have one of your du bocage mods, i have modded it a bit to make it more rounded and hand friendly , its stood the test of time , ive now changed the 14mm cup to a flat 22mm job to accommodate a bigger range of squonk attys

vaping is a passion ,not just a hobby,

http://forum.squonking.co.uk/index.php

09/05/17 10:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevosteebs Offline

Likes Given: 364
(09/05/17 10:25 PM)Cheekiecharlie Wrote:  nice to see you back rui, i still have one of your du bocage mods, i have modded it a bit to make it more rounded and hand friendly , its stood the test of time , ive now changed the 14mm cup to a flat 22mm job to accommodate a bigger range of squonk attys

hey Charlie, you did what ive been wanting to do with my du bocage! I would love to give it a new lease of life and get it converted to a 22mm. how did you go about it? did you do it yourself and is it hard to do? ive only got moderate handyman skills lol!

UKV member since 2010
10/05/17 01:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Cheekiecharlie Offline
Forum Moderators

Likes Given: 5,283
yes, just done it myself mate, i too only have basic tools , i stripped the mod completely, and renewed everything , the mod is still a little rough, just haven't had the time to finish it to a perfectly smooth finish

vaping is a passion ,not just a hobby,

http://forum.squonking.co.uk/index.php

(This post was last modified: 10/05/17 12:05 PM by Cheekiecharlie.)
10/05/17 12:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)