Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Keepin the shiny, shiny?
Ironeye Offline
Chaser of the fog

Likes Given: 661
Sex: Male

RE: Keepin the shiny, shiny?
Thanks for all the replies...much appreciated Smiling
12/02/17 10:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
decoy Offline

Likes Given: 9
Sex:
http://www.farecla.com/automotive/compou...g-compound
can be purchased in diff grades of abrasion,i use it for getting scratches outa the kids xbox games
works as well as autosole but much cheaper (autosole is about same grit as g3 or g4)

has the same probs as useing any paste/liquid to polish a mod if its regulated and thats gank collecting round the buttons
this stuff is meant for use on car paint(what they use to get the shine back after flatting/sanding it) i have done the same to some mods with bad finishes on them to get a mirror finish on them

a quick buff up with car polish seems to help the shine last longer as well, i think its the coating of wax stopping the air getting to the metal
13/02/17 07:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
HeyJoe Offline

Likes Given: 284
Sex:
(13/01/17 10:30 PM)Barnweld Wrote:  
(13/01/17 06:57 PM)YorkshirePudding Wrote:  Don't use it lol

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Yeh buy 2, one to use and one to admire. Smiling

Yeah, put it in a glass airtight case and evacuate it with an inert gas. Smiling
13/02/17 02:49 PM
davelin83 Offline

Likes Given: 6
Sex:
(28/11/16 11:50 PM)Ironeye Wrote:  Cheers @nisam ....Will use up my auto glym first Smiling

I would make sure that you wash it a few times after. I used to use that stuff on my old bike frame. It's would look like new after about an hour of work
02/03/17 07:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)