Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kylin v2
Blaster Offline
U goto be kidding
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 21
Sex: Male
Kylin v2
Just got the new kylin v2 and as yet I’m not impressed with the flavour from it even tho it drinks juice, it’s no where near as good as the kylin mini for flavour.
06/12/18 06:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Ray_of_Light Offline

Likes Given: 55
RE: Kylin v2
I don't know yet if I'm going to acquire the Kylin V2, I use (sometime) the Kilin mini and it is excellent. Even if, IMO, the Govad remain the best single coil RTA.

It is my understanding that the flavor from an RTA is directly proportional to the relationship (I. e., one divided by the other) between the point source power volume, and the total vape chamber volume.

Translated by the world of math, a big coil in a small chamber makes for great flavour.

This said, I have a Black Friday MTL RTA awaiting me to have some time for testing, the Merlin MTL, but the large Cyclops air intake slots seems wrong for an MTL tank.

Glad you shared the experience of the V2 tho.
For reasons that go beyond my understanding, the Chinese keeps changing the models at every production run, so feedback is very important.
(This post was last modified: 07/12/18 01:09 PM by Ray_of_Light.)
07/12/18 01:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
pperry Offline

Likes Given: 49
You know what, I think I'm the only person who doesn't like the kylin mini. I've built and wicked it in so many ways. I can never get it exactly how I want it.

I find the flavour from the ammit single coil to be far better, even though it is a leaky pain in the arse.

07/12/18 05:43 PM
Ray_of_Light Offline

Likes Given: 55
I think the Ammit leaks from the 510 pin. It is the only problem this tank has.

And the Kylin mini with bubble glass works well, I got two of them now, so no V2 at this time.
Just avoid the dreaded dry hits with an SS coil on a decent mod.
And avoid the TC shenanigans caused by eliquid and dust in the 510, by using an high resistance (around 0.5 Ohm or a bit more) SS coil.
My 2 pence...
(This post was last modified: 08/12/18 06:28 PM by Ray_of_Light.)
08/12/18 06:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)