Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Less clouds
Toby | iVapour Offline
eGoer
Vendors

Likes Given: 1,902
Sex: Male
RE: Less clouds
(27/03/18 07:34 AM)FlavourArtUK Wrote:  I carry an Aspire Gusto Mini for when I need to be a bit stealthy/considerate and/or
need a nice Nic blast. It's small enough for a top pocket, performs very well, has a
refillable tank that holds much more than the 2ml that is in it when new, and is a
perfect solution. The tank is a one piece atomiser/reservoir but refilling makes it
cost effective - I have had the same one in for over 8 weeks and it's fine.
The liquid when new is Elements Nic Salts, which I find is not to my taste, so I
just remove the tiny bung, shake it out, and replace it with some 18mg/ml.
Using it in 'non-vaping' areas is a breeze, smallish drags, hold in a few seconds,
then exhale discreetly. It fits in the palm of my hand and I have used it on planes
without anyone noticing.

(Not saying you're saying this), but how could any of the newer pod systems be a game changer?

Puny battery capacity, baby beaker mouthpieces...

Most eGo penstyle are as easily concealed as podsters, can (or mostly do) have much larger battery capacity and still be pretty stealthy, and perform well with the right tank.

Sorry, I don't get it...

28/03/18 12:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Toby | iVapour's post:
Barnweld (28/03/18)
Ray_of_Light Offline

Likes Given: 47
I do vape dual power for the very same reason. Outdoor / alone / afar from people, any subohm tank 45+ Watts, using 3 mg e-liquid.
Indoor / in company / social smoking, a Nautilus or Nautilus - like setup, at 8 - 10 W, with 12 - 18 mg e-liquid; the latter produces the same amount of smoke (vape) of a cigarette, which people are tuned to consider acceptable.
Coil size, and ultimately airflow, sets the amount of vape produced. Coil, wick and airflow have a relatively inflexible relationship, so you need a smaller system overall if you want less vape, that is still a good vape.
(This post was last modified: 23/04/18 09:56 PM by Ray_of_Light.)
23/04/18 09:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
cigeliquid Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 587
It is just about imposable to 100% stealth any high VG e-liquid

The Ultimate stealth DIY Mix
Contains only PG nicotine base + plain PG
with no VG or flavouring in the finished e-liquid

Take all vapour into lungs and hold in for 5 seconds

Results = no visible vapour, on the exhale and no smell

This all PG mix only recommended for emergency situations lasting a f ew hours and is not an all day vape
Cool

25/04/18 01:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
kenny Offline
Vaping nic addict

Likes Given: 8,228
(25/04/18 01:05 PM)cigeliquid Wrote:  It is just about imposable to 100% stealth any high VG e-liquid

The Ultimate stealth DIY Mix
Contains only PG nicotine base + plain PG
with no VG or flavouring in the finished e-liquid

Take all vapour into lungs and hold in for 5 seconds

Results = no visible vapour, on the exhale and no smell

This all PG mix only recommended for emergency situations lasting a f ew hours and is not an all day vape
Cool

I suppose it depends on what you mean by high VG ? I have been using 50/50 PG / VG for many years and never had a problem stealth vaping anywhere.

Its not necessary to use 100% PG.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Ben Franklin (1706-1790)

25/04/18 02:07 PM
stevelauder Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 697
Sex: Undisclosed
As others have said... Get a vandy vape berserker and as a second recommendation, get some nicotine salt eliquid. Allows for good high doses of nicotine in only a small amount of vapour, with no harshness at all.

I've gone from vaping 12ml a day to 3-4ml per day and feel more satisfied from this than I ever did vaping 3mg freebase liquids.

Edit: the salt I'm using is 20mg. No less smooth than 3mg standard nic
(This post was last modified: 27/04/18 07:16 AM by stevelauder.)
27/04/18 07:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)