Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Limeade
Blaster Offline
U goto be kidding
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 21
Sex: Male
Limeade
Has anyone mastered a nice limeade only I’m having a mare with trying to master a good limeade and iv been at it months.
29/07/18 04:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
voodoobloo Offline
Having a squonk

Likes Given: 1,923
RE: Limeade
Have you tried lime sparkle?

30/07/18 12:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
kempos Offline

Likes Given: 51
Sex:
(30/07/18 12:12 PM)voodoobloo Wrote:  Have you tried lime sparkle?

Lovely juice, still have enough concentrate to make one more bottle before running out. Been keeping this last bit as I'm not sure if you can get it anymore, has it been re-released somewhere?? Not sure it's quite Limeade, but a blooming nice Lime flavour

PS, Hello again people. I've still been around and still been looking in here, but been keeping low key online since I had a bit of a tech problem earlier this year when some truffle shunt hacked my home pc, got some passwords and nicked a few hundred from my online poker account...

Have tried a load more concentrates and will post reviews of the good ones when I get some time...Thumbs Up
30/07/18 03:44 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kempos's post:
voodoobloo (30/07/18)
p2pleon Online
Thank god it Vapemas

Likes Given: 1,036
(30/07/18 03:44 PM)kempos Wrote:  been keeping low key online since I had a bit of a tech problem earlier this year when some truffle shunt hacked my home pc, got some passwords and nicked a few hundred from my online poker account...

Did you have a firewall and antivirus installed.

Anything goes now to keep me off.
Youtube. Website
BlogMad

-8 Hours -10 Ciggys
30/07/18 04:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Blaster Offline
U goto be kidding
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 21

If you mean lime sparkle from fair city vapes then yes but some years ago and it’s fantastic stuff.

I’m sort of trying to mix a sweet lime type flavour but adding sweetner just don’t produce the flavour I’m after.
30/07/18 04:35 PM
kempos Offline

Likes Given: 51
Sex:
(30/07/18 04:04 PM)p2pleon Wrote:  
(30/07/18 03:44 PM)kempos Wrote:  been keeping low key online since I had a bit of a tech problem earlier this year when some truffle shunt hacked my home pc, got some passwords and nicked a few hundred from my online poker account...

Did you have a firewall and antivirus installed.

Combination of stupidity and bad timing.. My PC has decent protection, but the kids smashed the screen so I borrowed one of their laptops until I got mine replaced, and didn't think to check their firewall etc... I then managed to win a decent (for me) tournament online, which the poker security team said flags your details up to certain people as they now know your poker account has a good balance. They then hacked my account, and basically lost my money to another poker account to rip as much out as possible. The poker security spotted what was happening, and managed to recover some funds but still lost a few hundred.

Still not really sure how they got my details, they got a few other log-in's and details too, but I managed to protect everything else before they could do anymore damage, as far as I know.

The poker site offers a few extra security options you can use for extra protection, which I stupidly hadn't used. Expensive lesson learned... Mad
30/07/18 04:50 PM
QuinnDexter Offline
Uberfool

Likes Given: 1,782
For a ready made limeade I've not found better currently available than Green Lush from Chef's Flavours. Really enjoyed it last summer and this. I've had a squonker dedicated to the stuff!

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/chefsvap...-lush.html

30/07/18 07:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)