Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
List of Bricks +Mortar Shops/Regular Market Stalls
neptune Offline

Likes Given: 1,379
Sex:
RE: List of Bricks +Mortar Shops/Regular Market Stalls
I only know of the one. I do not live in Spalding, but 17 miles away. I visited the place one day whilst out on a bike ride, and noticed this shop. It was situated between the Railway Station and the market place, so I am assuming the the address you have is correct.
Incidentally, if you are making a list of vaping shops, with their contact details, this is a tactic I would use. Go on Google Maps, and select an area, say a quarter of a county, and note the names of all the towns. Then, for each town, simply google " Vape shop in Xtown". Most vape shops have a website or an internet presence of some kind. If you do not get an address, you will probably get an email address, so you could email them. Just a thought...
29/03/14 06:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes neptune's post:
GIBLA53 (29/03/14)
GIBLA53 Offline

Likes Given: 2,860
Sex: Male

@neptune the suggestion would be feasible, but I also like bike-riding etc etc, - this would be a full-time task for months , I am hoping that along with forums and various Facebook Pages that "others" will take it upon themselves to find out for their own locality and either contact AAEC directly ,mention it here or post onto FB

Since this thread started I would guesstimate that an additional 150 b+m and markets have been included on the map, sourced as mentioned above

tweets @gordonalanbeard
29/03/14 07:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes GIBLA53's post:
neptune (29/03/14)
neptune Offline

Sex:
@GIBLA53. I guess that I really didn`t think that suggestion through, it would be an awful lot of work for one person. However, it might still be a useful technique for members to scan their own local area, and post results here?
29/03/14 08:25 PM
GIBLA53 Offline

(29/03/14 08:25 PM)neptune Wrote:  @GIBLA53. I guess that I really didn`t think that suggestion through, it would be an awful lot of work for one person. However, it might still be a useful technique for members to scan their own local area, and post results here?

Wholeheartedly agree @neptune, the suggestion you made would simplify this task enormously, if members could scan their own area along with checking the map to see if included or not

If not included on the map ,there is a place on there to include comments or list them here

tweets @gordonalanbeard
29/03/14 08:35 PM
Thrall Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex: Undisclosed
E-vap opened a second store in Camden, near the mornington crescent tube station. 49 Camden High Street NW1 7JH London. Prices are a bit high compared to online buying, but they seem to actually care about quality
29/03/14 09:31 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thrall's post:
GIBLA53 (29/03/14)
slim Offline

Likes Given: 886
Anyone in mid/north Wales ? Surely there's some shops there somewhere ?
01/04/14 07:40 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes slim's post:
Rojeans (01/04/14)
Rojeans Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,472
(01/04/14 07:40 AM)slim Wrote:  Anyone in mid/north Wales ? Surely there's some shops there somewhere ?
Here's a few from Wales http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/shops/...tte-stores

One of Liverpool's first and oldest 'independent' electronic cigarette shop
Now IBVTA member.
01/04/14 07:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
cloudstix Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 15
Cloudstix.com Ltd

Head office
733 Ormskirk Road
Wigan
WN5 8AT

If you send everything here we will distribute to our 4 high street stores and over 105 distributors of our products in the UK.

We would also send out a leaflet with every online order that we send.

Check out http://www.cloudstix.com we only sell genuine hardware and quality e liquid. Wholesale accounts available for next day UK delivery.

We fully support EFVI.EU please sign the petition if you haven't already.
04/04/14 03:17 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like cloudstix's post:
ceedee (04/04/14), GIBLA53 (04/04/14)
GIBLA53 Offline

http://ceedeesposts.blogspot.co.uk/ A clever updated interpretation of the maps ,showing regions far more clearly with far more detail

(04/04/14 03:17 PM)cloudstix Wrote:  Cloudstix.com Ltd

Head office
733 Ormskirk Road
Wigan
WN5 8AT

If you send everything here we will distribute to our 4 high street stores and over 105 distributors of our products in the UK.

We would also send out a leaflet with every online order that we send.

Could you look on the following map for the North-West http://ceedeesposts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/...boxes.html have you made the offer via Andy Oakley to distribute to all vendors contained ? If so that would be a tremendous boost and help

tweets @gordonalanbeard
(This post was last modified: 13/04/14 08:58 AM by GIBLA53.)
13/04/14 08:55 AM
neptune Offline

Sex:
New vape shop in Boston Lincs

Ecig WizarDolphin Lane Boston Lincs Pe21 8uf

I believe that this business [to whom I am delivering a DODO box] operates as a franchise under
ecig wizard 3 Fengate Trade Park, Fengate Peterborough Pe1 5xa.

It occured to me that there must be many such franchises, and it might pay to try to get ecig wizard to email all their franchisees.
22/04/14 01:11 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like neptune's post:
ceedee (22/04/14), GIBLA53 (22/04/14)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)