Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3 Average
List of public places and their policies on electronic cigarette use.
JayLavEnts Offline
Retailer- London
Vendors

Likes Given: 470
Sex: Male
RE: List of public places and there policies on electronic cigarette use.
I've vaped in loads of the places you listed, inc. easy jet, Aer Lingus, Manchester arndale, Trafford ctr. Costa, Starbucks, Nero, Tesco

The diffence is whether you make a point of it. It's why I rarely ask anymore. People are less inclined to question someone that doesn't Look as though they are doing anything wrong.

I have found that even vaping in Wetherspoons, who have a blanket no policy, was fine and unhindered until one if my friends asked if it was ok then we we told to stop.

JayLav Enterprises
E-Cigarettes supplies, advice and Education
@Jaylavents
Coming soon! New Ecig Lounge Bar in London!
London's Independent Vaping Vendor
Vape free, Vape happy
31/01/13 04:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 4 users Like JayLavEnts's post:
donprohel (06/09/13), JoBo (02/02/14), lil_Tuéy (07/04/14), RainmakerLTU (20/07/13)
kenny Offline
Vaping nic addict

Likes Given: 7,717
(31/01/13 03:41 PM)HERC Wrote:  
(31/01/13 03:34 PM)kenny Wrote:  Stealth vaping solves the problem really and I don't understand why more vapers don't do it. Its simple, you still get your nic hit and no one is offended or smokers made to feel uneasy.

If vapers keep drawing attention to themselves then I,m afraid it will be the end of vaping as we know it.

personally I do not have an issue vaping in public, but then I never had an issue smoking in public either.

stealth vaping for me is admitting that you are ashamed of what you are doing and in the back of your mind you think you shouldn't be doing it.

I would much rather people who are genuinely curious come up to me and talk about it.

I vape normally in public but not in public buildings where I would not be allowed to smoke. Thats where stealth vaping is a winner.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Ben Franklin (1706-1790)

31/01/13 04:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like kenny's post:
FlamingKaty (31/01/13), JoBo (02/02/14)
zer0 Offline

Likes Given: 22
I have vaped in Starbucks, McDonald's & Burger King in manchester with no problems.

Also Wacky Warehouse allow vaping, but not in the play area.
31/01/13 04:42 PM
the jester Offline

Likes Given: 516
(31/01/13 04:19 PM)JayLavEnts Wrote:  I've vaped in loads of the places you listed, inc. easy jet, Aer Lingus, Manchester arndale, Trafford ctr. Costa, Starbucks, Nero, Tesco

The diffence is whether you make a point of it. It's why I rarely ask anymore. People are less inclined to question someone that doesn't Look as though they are doing anything wrong.

I have found that even vaping in Wetherspoons, who have a blanket no policy, was fine and unhindered until one if my friends asked if it was ok then we we told to stop.

haha didnt realise the weatherspoon policy but the odd ones ive been in all the regulars smell of meths and cat pee! Wink...so i think the sweet smell of a fruit flavoured vape would enhance the place Wink

The Jester is away conducting himself in a solo symphony whilst shooting hot white coconuts from the veiny love tree Wink

hi...im Andy Smiling
31/01/13 04:43 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like the jester's post:
lil_Tuéy (07/04/14), Stamina (04/02/13), Stobart Driver (31/01/13)
sweettalkin1970 Offline

Likes Given: 784
Sex: Female
Re: RE: List of public places and there policies on electronic cigarette use.
(31/01/13 12:42 PM)CraigC Wrote:  The metro centre gateshead has a VIP stall where you can try out an e-cig I see people vaping at the stall everytime I walk past so cant see them having a problem with it

Your right! Smiling

31/01/13 04:50 PM
R1samo Offline
Serial vapist

Likes Given: 8
(31/01/13 04:42 PM)zer0 Wrote:  I have vaped in Starbucks, McDonald's & Burger King in manchester with no problems.

Pmsl is that the play area in general or the ball pit lol
31/01/13 04:54 PM
zer0 Offline

Likes Given: 22
(31/01/13 04:54 PM)R1samo Wrote:  
(31/01/13 04:42 PM)zer0 Wrote:  I have vaped in Starbucks, McDonald's & Burger King in manchester with no problems.

Haha, I'm a bit too old for ball pits, I was just vaping while waiting at the bar & the manager asked me what it was & said its ok to use as long as I don't use it in the play area, lol.
31/01/13 04:58 PM
R1samo Offline
Serial vapist

Likes Given: 8
(31/01/13 04:58 PM)zer0 Wrote:  
(31/01/13 04:54 PM)R1samo Wrote:  

Haha, I'm a bit too old for ball pits, I was just vaping while waiting at the bar & the manager asked me what it was & said its ok to use as long as I don't use it in the play area, lol.
Lol I was just kidding
When I read your post I had this image in my head of a bunch of adults bouncing around in the ball pit holding lava tubes and egos
Guess its just my vivid imagination lol
31/01/13 05:18 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes R1samo's post:
Stobart Driver (01/02/13)
Loganberry Offline

Likes Given: 5,382
Sex: Undisclosed
re Trains - I think you will have to email each company seperately. More work for you but perhaps a labour of love. While your about it maybe ask them to consider a special ecig carriage on inter city routes. Might help spread the word. Bring your own drip tip and try different flavours, attys and setups.
31/01/13 05:35 PM
ultra-violet Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 84

I think that will probably be the case, so I'll wait for them to get back to me, and then start emailing individual carriers if needs be. I think I might have the same issue with buses too, but itd not a problem. I'm just sending off a very simple email that I copy and paste, and then tweak a little if necessary, other wise I'd end up asking asda if they allow passenger's to vape on there flights lol

31/01/13 05:49 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like ultra-violet's post:
Corkmaiden (01/02/13), JayLavEnts (31/01/13)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)