Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3 Average
List of public places and their policies on electronic cigarette use.
cliffyboy1962 Offline

Likes Given: 6
Sex: Male
RE: List of public places and their policies on electronic cigarette use.
Was in the Chailey Medical centre in East Sussex on one of the hot days last week waiting for a appointment for our daughter. I stepped outside of reception for a vape and the receptionist came out and said "I am sorry, we have a no smoking policy at the centre" I said "I am not smoking and she replied "Oh Sorry, no probs"

Wow ! I fully expected to get the usual "vaping, smoking whatever, just stop it!" routine.

and remember, smoking is dead, vaping is the future and the future is now. (Rip Tripper)
25/06/17 05:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes cliffyboy1962's post:
Chrido81 (07/08/17)
Chrido81 Offline
Chris D

Likes Given: 276
Sex: Male
(25/06/17 05:59 AM)cliffyboy1962 Wrote:  Was in the Chailey Medical centre in East Sussex on one of the hot days last week waiting for a appointment for our daughter. I stepped outside of reception for a vape and the receptionist came out and said "I am sorry, we have a no smoking policy at the centre" I said "I am not smoking and she replied "Oh Sorry, no probs"

Wow ! I fully expected to get the usual "vaping, smoking whatever, just stop it!" routine.

The place where I work just implemented a no-charging policy for e-cigs due to "numerous reports of explosions", yet charging of mobile phones remains completely fine.

Hello? *Cough*Galaxynote7*Cough* Scratch Head

07/08/17 09:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
saeybia Offline

Likes Given: 9
Sex:
List of public places and their policies on electronic cigarette use.
(23/09/16 11:11 AM)Stuart0001 Wrote:  
(25/08/16 10:43 AM)saeybia Wrote:  London underground also does not allow vaping. However their auto announcements just state smoking is not allowed but in their documentation it mentions vaping is banned too
Worth bearing in mind that smoking is illegal on Underground whereas vaping just a policy

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I believe it’s actually in one of their bylaws, either way working for them means I have to follow policy or bylaw :-( not that I say anything if I see someone vaping :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
07/08/17 09:44 PM
JmVape1988 Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
Great Article thanks for sharing will use this haha
07/11/17 12:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)