Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Loki Tank by Atmomixani
meester Offline

Likes Given: 22
Sex: Male
RE: Loki Tank by Atmomixani
Thumbs Up....brilliant idea and a beautiful tank, but I think it will be necessary a central gasket or O-ring between inner and outer top cap, otherwise there is a risk of overflow inside carto?!
04/05/13 07:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
anima Offline
Mod Vendors

Likes Given: 811
Sex: Undisclosed

Tank will have 4 orings in total...We have been tested for a long time and no problem appeared..Plus it will have a good capacity..

Michalis(atmomixani) always prefer simplicity as far as it works as it should be there is no reason for making something more complicate than it should be...Smile
04/05/13 08:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes anima's post:
the jester (04/05/13)
the jester Offline

Likes Given: 517
eagerly awaiting release of this Smiling

The Jester is away conducting himself in a solo symphony whilst shooting hot white coconuts from the veiny love tree Wink

hi...im Andy Smiling
04/05/13 08:37 AM
Graham1111 Offline

Likes Given: 2
looks like the new salt&pepper from paps
04/05/13 08:52 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Graham1111's post:
HandsomeStan (12/05/13)
anima Offline
Mod Vendors

Yes i know...i saw

Aftre searching a little the only photo i found by this modder was a side one with no presentation about the holes or the air control Loki will have..
And cant find anything else in presentations appearing the tank we presented in the video before our video
We made a 22mm tank to fit our 22mm mod and that s what we present showing all the details...
Since it is Easter though and religion tought us to be nice with the others i would like to believe that was just a common thought..
After all it is just a tank with 2 holes...big deal...Smile
(This post was last modified: 04/05/13 09:04 AM by anima.)
04/05/13 09:03 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like anima's post:
D4NNY (04/05/13), Micky____ (10/05/13)
Graham1111 Offline

Likes Given: 2
dont think either of you would copy each other at all and all i can say is I want to get both. yours and the other both great looking tanks. now its the waiting game for both of them to be on sale.
04/05/13 04:45 PM
vape king Offline
no friends in this game.

Likes Given: 537
i am a fan off the carto tank this looks the dogs b.......sThumbsupsmileyanimThumbsupsmileyanim

STRATUM+NEXTINY/RATBLACK REV4B/HF EXOCET
04/05/13 05:06 PM
noclue Offline

Likes Given: 159
Re: Loki Tank by Atmomixani
How are you getting on with this?

I WANT ONE NOW! Lol Smiling

10/05/13 10:28 PM
joeyramone Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 3,034
(04/05/13 09:03 AM)anima Wrote:  Yes i know...i saw

Aftre searching a little the only photo i found by this modder was a side one with no presentation about the holes or the air control Loki will have..
And cant find anything else in presentations appearing the tank we presented in the video before our video
We made a 22mm tank to fit our 22mm mod and that s what we present showing all the details...
Since it is Easter though and religion tought us to be nice with the others i would like to believe that was just a common thought..
After all it is just a tank with 2 holes...big deal...Smile

Nice try my weasely friend. You rushed this presentation out in the full knowledge that you stole the ideas and designs - lock, stock and barrel from the Pap's Salt'n'Pepper that has been in development for months and announced on Vaporwall in February. I assume it will sit in your warehouse on the same shelf as your other clones of Paps, Siam Mods and others genuine modders. Facepalm

Thankfully, some of us see you and your cohorts for what you are!
(This post was last modified: 11/05/13 11:40 PM by joeyramone.)
11/05/13 11:38 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like joeyramone's post:
HandsomeStan (12/05/13), Perseas (17/05/13)
anima Offline
Mod Vendors

As I told you also I vapor wall these photos were published after our presentation.....before there was only aname and a side picture of could be any tank....no holes in picture or video no air flow Control..nothing before our presentation.....

Plus...we have a cnc in Greece and we never been to Sofia or any other country....so really difficult to have seen anything...

Plus...I remember seeing a photo of something similar to nemesis after our nemesis presentation....but of course I never seen a real product..

Plus...since you like to leave impressions....answering to your post....
1)I am not Gus...I represent atmomixani.....that makes by atmomixani products and every now and then sell Gus ...whatever Gus and paps have they know better....

2)we never made something similar to Siam....there was a theme once when we sold some sailing drip tips that offended Siam mods and totally respected and take them out of our store...

Finally as I told you also in vw .....how convenient to write All these when it is known at least in Greece that I have been somewhere where Internet is a real bigproblem at the moment...but since you are so interested please find me also a full presentation before ours....
(This post was last modified: 11/05/13 11:56 PM by anima.)
11/05/13 11:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)