Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Loki Tank by Atmomixani
Micky____ Offline

Likes Given: 1,077
Sex: Male
RE: Loki Tank by Atmomixani
Frank confusedgrin

I would think there is room for competition between modders no matter who makes or done what first, it is a supply and demand industry and whatever is popular is more likely to be used to meet customer requests and supply I suspect,

Myself I buy, deal with and know from both modders concerned from each side of the fence, atmom/Katerina and Perseas/Miro...
There is nothing wrong in healthy rivalry among competitors.

Peace Out.. Thumbs Up
12/05/13 12:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
joeyramone Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 3,034
(12/05/13 12:03 AM)Micky____ Wrote:  Frank confusedgrin

I would think there is room for competition between modders no matter who makes or done what first, it is a supply and demand industry and whatever is popular is more likely to be used to meet customer requests and supply I suspect,

Myself I buy, deal with and know from both modders concerned from each side of the fence, atmom/Katerina and Perseas/Miro...

Peace Out.. Thumbs Up

Totally respect your opinion Micky...as always mate. But on this specific issue we must agree to disagree Confused

One of the sides you mention is, understandably, extremely pissed off about this, but has way too much decorum to start anything in public and will, instead, suck up the losses on an innovation that has been in the pipeline for months, while a close competitor magically produces a presentation of basically the exact same device that he is about to launch. Yes, it could be said that he could have brought his out sooner, but he was more concerned with making sure that his design was perfected before making it available to the public.

And, Katerina, you are fully aware that there was no earlier presentation for the very reason to stop it being copied before it was publicly available. Unfortunately, that idea failed, didn't it?

I've given my opinion and will now leave you to sell your clones in peace.
(This post was last modified: 12/05/13 12:35 AM by joeyramone.)
12/05/13 12:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 3 users Like joeyramone's post:
Candysmoker (12/05/13), HandsomeStan (12/05/13), Perseas (17/05/13)
Candysmoker Offline

Likes Given: 172
(04/05/13 09:03 AM)anima Wrote:  Yes i know...i saw

Aftre searching a little the only photo i found by this modder was a side one with no presentation about the holes or the air control Loki will have..
And cant find anything else in presentations appearing the tank we presented in the video before our video
We made a 22mm tank to fit our 22mm mod and that s what we present showing all the details...
Since it is Easter though and religion tought us to be nice with the others i would like to believe that was just a common thought..
After all it is just a tank with 2 holes...big deal...Smile

Anima you and your team maybe be fast and clever (which I respect) but I'm not daft thank God ... It's not just a tank with two holes and someone must surly copied the other , this could not be a coincidence for sure.

atomixani or paps will surly loose reputation on this matter when the truth comes out...
Now looking at the not far distant history ..we can see who like to tweak others people work.

But let's not jump start yet ...since is just a carto tank with two holes Wink
AngelAngelAngel
12/05/13 07:26 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Candysmoker's post:
joeyramone (12/05/13), Perseas (17/05/13)
Cooper Offline
Vendor
Forum Moderators

Likes Given: 736
Looks gorgeous.
Might buy myself one with a Nemesis for my birthday Smiling

WWW.THEVAPOURBAR.CO.UK
12/05/13 08:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
HandsomeStan Offline

Likes Given: 877
Sex: Undisclosed
(12/05/13 12:34 AM)joeyramone Wrote:  
(12/05/13 12:03 AM)Micky____ Wrote:  Frank confusedgrin

Peace Out.. Thumbs Up

Totally respect your opinion Micky...as always mate. But on this specific issue we must agree to disagree Confused

One of the sides you mention is, understandably, extremely pissed off about this, but has way too much decorum to start anything in public and will, instead, suck up the losses on an innovation that has been in the pipeline for months, while a close competitor magically produces a presentation of basically the exact same device that he is about to launch. Yes, it could be said that he could have brought his out sooner, but he was more concerned with making sure that his design was perfected before making it available to the public.

And, Katerina, you are fully aware that there was no earlier presentation for the very reason to stop it being copied before it was publicly available. Unfortunately, that idea failed, didn't it?

I've given my opinion and will now leave you to sell your clones in peace.

I thought I was seeing double, honestly assumed they were the same thing being sold by two different people Scratch Head
This is posted on Vapour art's facebook page regarding the clone/copy/miraculous coincidence...
"We have announced it on 7 of February on VaporWall. Theirs came out a few days ago, so the conclusions are obvious, it is not the first time anyway ... These things have to be considered jealous compliments for us."

This is not on, a lot of work has gone in to this for it to just be copied, worst of all though, is to then claim it as your own idea!

So what's the deal, either?
1. You copied them
2. They copied you
3. A miraculous coincidence
12/05/13 10:00 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like HandsomeStan's post:
Candysmoker (12/05/13), joeyramone (12/05/13), Perseas (17/05/13)
anima Offline
Mod Vendors

Likes Given: 811

I think it is pretty easy for a common mind to understand if 1 2 or 3 is the one happened....I don't like accusing I prefer defending when any accuse appears and I like to keep my words for only when necessary...
12/05/13 11:49 AM
joeyramone Offline
Left Voluntarily

True...even the commonest of minds knows which comes first - 7th February or 1st May Undecided
12/05/13 12:02 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like joeyramone's post:
Candysmoker (12/05/13), Perseas (17/05/13)
Candysmoker Offline

Likes Given: 172
(12/05/13 12:02 PM)joeyramone Wrote:  True...even the commonest of minds knows which comes first - 7th February or 1st May Undecided

:what?:
I was thought February comes before may .... So it's all a conspiracy by big brother .. TIME STATE CONFUSING

Frank 60 you should have told me before mate

HeHe!
12/05/13 12:07 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Candysmoker's post:
joeyramone (12/05/13), Perseas (17/05/13), Welsh Lad (08/02/14)
anima Offline
Mod Vendors

Likes Given: 811

7 February I see only a name....sorry guys....if I tell ou today the name of the next project that means that I can claim any after that for being a copy????

More than that I didn't see you expressing the same things when after nemesis presentation there was a similar tube photo that is not YET an existed product...

Anyway...this can go forever...and at least here there are people that have discussed for Loki with Michalis many months before....you can take your opinion...we are free people after all and I don't have many to say if you don't want to listen...

(12/05/13 12:07 PM)Candysmoker Wrote:  
(12/05/13 12:02 PM)joeyramone Wrote:  True...even the commonest of minds knows which comes first - 7th February or 1st May Undecided

:what?:
I was thought February comes before may .... So it's all a conspiracy by big brother .. TIME STATE CONFUSING

Frank 60 you should have told me before mate

HeHe!

If you find though any photo or video showing something similar to Loki before 1 May please link me..

....similar must have at least 2 holes...:-)
(This post was last modified: 12/05/13 12:59 PM by anima.)
12/05/13 12:57 PM
joeyramone Offline
Left Voluntarily

You're right Katerina...it is going in circles.

Your semantics and shallow defense will certainly placate many and I have no doubt that you, your boyfriend and your cohorts will enjoy the proceeds from others' creativity, hard work and honesty.

I know the truth...but more importantly (and disgracefully) so do you. Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for you, the truth has an irritating habit of turning up eventually. Good health to you.

p.s. Really glad that your terribly poor internet connection appears to be working ok when needed Undecided
(This post was last modified: 12/05/13 01:33 PM by joeyramone.)
12/05/13 01:30 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like joeyramone's post:
Candysmoker (13/05/13), HandsomeStan (12/05/13), Perseas (17/05/13)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)