Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Look for a new subohm kit-any suggestion
Nickvape Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
Look for a new subohm kit-any suggestion
I have vaped my cleito tank with RX200 for several months,now I want look for a small mod.
I've looked some options like:smok Alien kit, wismec Predator 228,I can't make the decision,Does anyone have a good recommendation for a subohm kit that's got good battery life and not huge/bulky,the tank produces decent flavor.cheers
11/07/17 08:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Izan Offline
tactless fuck

Likes Given: 2,735
Sex: Male
RE: Look for a new subohm kit-any suggestion
(11/07/17 08:49 AM)Nickvape Wrote:  I have vaped my cleito tank with RX200 for several months,now I want look for a small mod.
I've looked some options like:smok Alien kit, wismec Predator 228,I can't make the decision,Does anyone have a good recommendation for a subohm kit that's got good battery life and not huge/bulky,the tank produces decent flavor.cheers

Hi nick,
Are you looking for a battery device to put the Cleito upon or a new tank/device combo?
Internal batteries or removable?
If removable, the cells you choose and how you use them will determine battery life.
Do you have a budget?
Do you have a local store that may let you kick the tires and slam the doors?
Are you vapng DIY or retail juice? PG/VG ratio/Nic level?

Cheers
I

11/07/17 09:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
vandykevapes Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 112
Sex: Undisclosed
Have you seen the new vaperesso revenger kit?? the ram up the build quality all very good and it looks stunning! The bonus part is the coils are part ceramic for longer life but the tank is also interchangeable with the Smok baby beast coils so it also opens up options and easy to get hold of huge range of coils.

just an idea Smiling

11/07/17 10:10 AM
Nickvape Offline

Sex:

(11/07/17 09:10 AM)Izan Wrote:  
(11/07/17 08:49 AM)Nickvape Wrote:  I have vaped my cleito tank with RX200 for several months,now I want look for a small mod.

Hi nick,
Are you looking for a battery device to put the Cleito upon or a new tank/device combo?
Internal batteries or removable?
If removable, the cells you choose and how you use them will determine battery life.
Do you have a budget?
Do you have a local store that may let you kick the tires and slam the doors?
Are you vapng DIY or retail juice? PG/VG ratio/Nic level?

Cheers
I
I prefer a new tank/device combo,the battery should be removable
I don't like DIY, too lazyEmbarrassed
13/07/17 06:31 AM
Nickvape Offline

Sex:

(11/07/17 10:10 AM)vandykevapes Wrote:  Have you seen the new vaperesso revenger kit?? the ram up the build quality all very good and it looks stunning! The bonus part is the coils are part ceramic for longer life but the tank is also interchangeable with the Smok baby beast coils so it also opens up options and easy to get hold of huge range of coils.

just an idea Smiling
Thank you for the suggestion.
WOW, the mod looks really great, big screen with enough information.
I like the blue color.
But I don't vape ceramic coils.
I will look around for some other options.
13/07/17 06:41 AM
vandykevapes Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 112
Sex: Undisclosed
(13/07/17 06:41 AM)Nickvape Wrote:  
(11/07/17 10:10 AM)vandykevapes Wrote:  Have you seen the new vaperesso revenger kit?? the ram up the build quality all very good and it looks stunning! The bonus part is the coils are part ceramic for longer life but the tank is also interchangeable with the Smok baby beast coils so it also opens up options and easy to get hold of huge range of coils.

just an idea Smiling
Thank you for the suggestion.
WOW, the mod looks really great, big screen with enough information.
I like the blue color.
But I don't vape ceramic coils.
I will look around for some other options.

If you dont like ceramic coils well there is good news! SMOK baby beast coils fit in there tank Big Grin

13/07/17 09:33 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)