Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Look what's happening in Belgium
Rojeans Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,479
Sex: Male
Look what's happening in Belgium
Not good.. http://vapolitique.blogspot.co.uk/2017/0...l?spref=fb (Google translate) What?

One of Liverpool's first and oldest 'independent' electronic cigarette shop
Now IBVTA member.
13/03/17 01:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 3 users Like Rojeans's post:
ceedee (14/03/17), jessica (13/03/17), Wonko (13/03/17)
HazeyClouds Offline
Button Junkie

Likes Given: 112
RE: Look what's happening in Belgium
Looks like Mcdonalds has more to answer to than Vaping!
Beats me how they use vaping as the gateway to children smoking yet its ok for
Mcdonalds to entice kids into keeping the the morbid obesity crisis going with a "Happy meal and toy" Mad

How many Vaping parents take their kids for some Nic free?

(This post was last modified: 14/03/17 01:05 AM by HazeyClouds.)
14/03/17 01:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Amazing Vape Offline

Likes Given: 1,073
There are campaigns against fast food. And I guess that's how it must be as people should be educated instead of getting it banned. The only thing I believe it best to ban is hard drugs as they're too obviously harmful to the user and everyone around (and I don't for one minute believe if they were legal there would be any less junkies).

Belgium.................... It's a strange, strange world. I guess that in spite of this or that /there is this and that everywhere) I'm glad I live where I live instead of, say, Belgium.

A site about the facts and history of vaping (but most probably never): http://www.amazingvape.weebly.com
14/03/17 09:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
HazeyClouds Offline
Button Junkie

Likes Given: 112
(14/03/17 09:23 AM)Amazing Vape Wrote:  There are campaigns against fast food. And I guess that's how it must be as people should be educated instead of getting it banned.

I agree , but lets make that a rule across the board. Especially when it saves lives.
14/03/17 06:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
konky Offline
Vapin Rat

Likes Given: 4,498
Sex: Other
(14/03/17 09:23 AM)Amazing Vape Wrote:  There are campaigns against fast food. And I guess that's how it must be as people should be educated instead of getting it banned. The only thing I believe it best to ban is hard drugs as they're too obviously harmful to the user and everyone around (and I don't for one minute believe if they were legal there would be any less junkies).

Belgium.................... It's a strange, strange world. I guess that in spite of this or that /there is this and that everywhere) I'm glad I live where I live instead of, say, Belgium.

There wouldn't be less drug users but the drugs would be safer meaning fewer deaths
from drug abuse. Cannabis should be made legal.

Our new friendly forum
http://thevapinrat.freeforums.net/
14/03/17 07:13 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like konky's post:
Izan (14/03/17), Major_Hazzard (14/03/17), Tweezer Fetish (14/03/17)
Amazing Vape Offline

Likes Given: 1,073
This is going a bit OT but ok: I really have my doubts on whether there wouldn't still be a black market and whether there would actually be less deaths from drug abuse. I used to think so too. But the ways of the world are devious............

Cannabis should be made legal? Ok. It's definitely not for me but that's beside the point. Legal but tightly controlled. Still, the same thing again: I guess all that current synthetic stuff would continue to exist.

A site about the facts and history of vaping (but most probably never): http://www.amazingvape.weebly.com
15/03/17 02:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)