Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lost Vape Drone BF DNA Mod - Totally Squonkers
PixelChef Offline
Smoked Cheese Pig

Likes Given: 235
Sex: Undisclosed
Lost Vape Drone BF DNA Mod - Totally Squonkers
I've yet to be bitten by the squonking bug myself, I can understand the appeal of an RDA style vape with less faff, but the limited range of regulated squonk setups haven't exactly grabbed me by the gonads and demanded my Paypal details.

At home I use dual 18650 mods almost exclusively, I vape DTL circa 40w, and twin battery mods are the way to go at this sort of power imo. There are some decent single cell squonk mods about, the Steamcrave, the Wraith, the Therion BF and (despite being a protected mech/direct voltage mod) the Pico Squeeze. All seem up to the task, but I'm reluctant to lose the extra battery life.

When it comes to dual battery squonkers there is less choice. Kanger Dripbox 160? Geekvape S100? Conversion kit for the Movkin Disguiser? All 3 seem to have their issues tho (have a google or three).

The Lostvape Drone will be released soon, and seems to tick a lot of boxes, dual 18650, DNA 250 chipset, massive enough for larger attys but no larger than a Triade/RX200. It'll cost about £135 tho (not exactly a budget mod) and I have read reports of vapers having paintwork issues with the Triade.

That said, it could be the mod that finally gets me squonking, looks like a contender.

17/03/17 12:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 3 users Like PixelChef's post:
HandsomeStan (17/03/17), Jazzy J (17/03/17), Loganberry (17/03/17)
TasterVapour11 Offline

Likes Given: 276
Sex: Male
RE: Lost Vape Drone BF DNA Mod - Totally Squonkers
I've watched Mike Vapes review on this today. Looks like a good little dual 18650 device. And with 11ml squonk bottle it looks good to me

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk
17/04/17 10:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)