Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MSc Dissertation Project - In need of participants!!
QuinnDexter Offline
Uberfool

Likes Given: 1,796
Sex: Male
RE: MSc Dissertation Project - In need of participants!!
You're absolutely right Richard, but it's surprising how often such small scale projects get dug up when they happen to support someone's agenda. I'd actually prefer to think that the intentions behind this project are noble and that any impression of weighting is based on personal viewpoints and experience, however based on my own observations of how vaping has been wilfully misrepresented in the past I cannot blame anyone for being sceptical.

07/08/18 08:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
FlavourArtUK Offline
Vaping Pioneer since 13-10-2008
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,220
Quote:
'Additionally, the information may be published in academic journals, presented at academic conferences, or used for teaching purposes.'

√-1 2^3 ∑ π and it was delicious!
08/08/18 03:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Richard46 Offline
Talking Backwards

Likes Given: 1,618
Sex: Undisclosed
A more interesting question for this research might have been;

'Do you ever feel anxious that your choice to vape is regularly under attack'.

08/08/18 08:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like Richard46's post:
Amazing Vape (13/08/18), FlavourArtUK (09/08/18)
onikami Offline
Banned

Likes Given: 943
Sex: Other
And this OP was never seen again...
27/10/18 02:58 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like onikami's post:
Barnweld (27/10/18), Loganberry (27/10/18)
Amazing Vape Offline

Likes Given: 1,197
I think so too.

Anyway, most human beings need habits to relax. Vaping helps me relax as doing other stuff that's not merely working. I've been vaping for almost eight years and I'd never again breathe any kind of burning thing nor even heated tobacco (because it's still basically the same product and most probably about the same taste). I use only a small amount of nicotine for its contribution to the overall taste and I guess for the same reason why I think decaf doesn't taste good. I also use high ohm coils and low power. Did I enjoy smoking when I did? Sure. But my taste has changed dramatically.

Sometimes I'm up, sometimes I'm down, sometimes I don't care and I'm unable to relate my moods to nicotine.

A site about the facts and history of vaping (but most probably never): http://www.amazingvape.weebly.com
03/11/18 10:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)