Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MTL bottom airflow atty
Stevethesax Offline
Out, damn'd spot

Likes Given: 345
Sex: Male
MTL bottom airflow atty
I quite fancy giving this squonking malarkey a go, what with the Pico Squeeze being ten bob an' all - but I haven't (yet) been able to nail down a prospective atty.

I don't like stumpy jobs, and I'd rather not go larger than 20mm dia - and I'd quite like something that has a bottom/undercoil airflow. Probably a candidate for flooding - but I won't be running sub-ohm coils and chucking out clouds.

Any likely candidates? I also have no problems modding a stock dripper, if it comes to it.
08/09/17 01:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Clive Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 245
MTL bottom airflow atty
Well if you could go to 22mm my vote would be vandy vape pulse 22 bloody spot on squonking atty so raise the coil and air is pushed under coil with high intake for air so less likely to leak even with over squonk.

Brass nemesis / Dicodes Dani S extreme / taifun gt / kayfun 3.1 ES / ithaka / steamboy stormrider 2.1 / Hercules + kayfun conversion / AGA td / Origen dripper Smiling Jump for Joy
08/09/17 04:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
dab Offline

Likes Given: 16
Sex:
RE: MTL bottom airflow atty
Noname plug-in comes with bottom airflow and regulated cap. And you can buy a 1.2mm fixed cap separately.
09/09/17 11:50 AM
fridgemagnett Offline

Likes Given: 1,323
RE: MTL bottom airflow atty
Nectar BF

https://www.vapstor.fr/en/amerpoint-bran...crobf.html
09/09/17 03:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)