Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY Few Thoughts
ISO100 Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex: Male

RE: MY Few Thoughts
HI All
And thank you all for the kind words of support, I know I am on the right track and I am fighting the urges.

I think one of the major problems is finidng something which suits and which keeps me off the cigs permanently, eventhough I have had 4 in two weeks, I find distraction works better for me than thinking about having a cig. If I am busy or researching or teaching myself something new.

So as a consequence of vaping, I now find myself teaching myself the banjo, calligraphy, electronics and refreshing my programming skills. It's a lot I know but it does seem to be working well although the wife is complaining of the banjo.

Again, many thans to all, it's very much appreciated.

John#

Theres 2 kinds of infinite, the universe and stupidity. Although I am not so sure of the universe.
(This post was last modified: 11/10/17 07:30 AM by ISO100.)
11/10/17 07:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like ISO100's post:
@rattspitt (11/10/17), Barnweld (11/10/17)
Amazing Vape Offline

Likes Given: 1,058
Don't take it as a struggle or a chore. Take it as lightly as you're able. Europeans didn't smoke during most of their existence. Furthermore, vaping is so much better, but I mean so much...

On the flip side, if I were in your shoes I wouldn't touch a cigarette. Really. Yes, you can!

A site about the facts and history of vaping (but most probably never): http://www.amazingvape.weebly.com
11/10/17 09:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amazing Vape's post:
Richard46 (12/10/17)
MDC Offline

Likes Given: 279
(11/10/17 07:24 AM)ISO100 Wrote:  HI All
And thank you all for the kind words of support, I know I am on the right track and I am fighting the urges.

I think one of the major problems is finidng something which suits and which keeps me off the cigs permanently, eventhough I have had 4 in two weeks, I find distraction works better for me than thinking about having a cig. If I am busy or researching or teaching myself something new.

So as a consequence of vaping, I now find myself teaching myself the banjo, calligraphy, electronics and refreshing my programming skills. It's a lot I know but it does seem to be working well although the wife is complaining of the banjo.

John#

I'm retiring soon, so I have also taken an interest in electronics and programming, both former careers Smiling

As for ecigs, I found giving up fags relatively easy, after over 40 years smoking!

My initial choice was governed by what was available, baby EGO batteries and CE4 clearomisers with 36mg juice.

Since then, stayed mostly MTL. Favourite tanks are the Tron-S with 1 ohm CLR coils - rather scarce nowadays but still can be found on Chinese web sites. Other is the Doggy Style (several posts here on that one). Most of my mods are single battery 75w beasts, Eleaf Pico and Aster are good.

In a happy place, kit suits me well, and I have LOADS of spares. Mix my own juice too.
11/10/17 10:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes MDC's post:
Barnweld (12/10/17)
ISO100 Offline

(11/10/17 10:28 PM)MDC Wrote:  
(11/10/17 07:24 AM)ISO100 Wrote:  HI All

John#

I'm retiring soon, so I have also taken an interest in electronics and programming, both former careers Smiling

As for ecigs, I found giving up fags relatively easy, after over 40 years smoking!

My initial choice was governed by what was available, baby EGO batteries and CE4 clearomisers with 36mg juice.

Since then, stayed mostly MTL. Favourite tanks are the Tron-S with 1 ohm CLR coils - rather scarce nowadays but still can be found on Chinese web sites. Other is the Doggy Style (several posts here on that one). Most of my mods are single battery 75w beasts, Eleaf Pico and Aster are good.

In a happy place, kit suits me well, and I have LOADS of spares. Mix my own juice too.

I am currently using a Innokin disrupter 50 watts and a Smok m80 xpro plus with an Isub g and a spirals tank, and I have just made a batch of strawberry brandy juice and its currency aging nicely, so I am think I could definitely. Say I am a convert

And of week 3 and still no cigs.

Many thanks all

John

Theres 2 kinds of infinite, the universe and stupidity. Although I am not so sure of the universe.
12/10/17 11:28 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ISO100's post:
@rattspitt (12/10/17)
Richard46 Offline
Talking Backwards

Likes Given: 1,396
Sex: Undisclosed
Well done John; you have also avoided one early new user problem by having back up. Wise Virgin. İmage

I make the old user error of having too many backups. İmage Well that is my excuse for regular new toys.

12/10/17 11:41 AM
MDC Offline

Likes Given: 279
(12/10/17 11:41 AM)Richard46 Wrote:  Well done John; you have also avoided one early new user problem by having back up. Wise Virgin. İmage

I make the old user error of having too many backups. İmage Well that is my excuse for regular new toys.

Back to the old mantra - must have spares! I also take it too far, but what the hell Smiling
12/10/17 10:28 PM
ISO100 Offline

(12/10/17 10:28 PM)MDC Wrote:  
(12/10/17 11:41 AM)Richard46 Wrote:  Well done John; you have also avoided one early new user problem by having back up. Wise Virgin. İmage

Back to the old mantra - must have spares! I also take it too far, but what the hell Smiling

HI All again.

I got the disrupter cheap off ebay, and my brother bought me the Smok M80 2 years ago. To try and help, I am currently researching coil building and practicing. I know I will get there but all this distraction is helping no end, with finding out what is what and how to do things for myself.

Again, many thanks

John

13/10/17 07:31 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like ISO100's post:
Jazzy J (13/10/17), p2pleon (15/10/17), Richard46 (13/10/17)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)